The Samsung Galaxy Gear is on $100 clearance sale at Bell Canada
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2014, 03:47 posted on
Apparently, Bell Canada took the master butcher's knife to the original Samsung Galaxy Gear's price. As its successors, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo now reign supreme, the once-$349.99 Galaxy Gear is now a mere $99.97 on Bell's website. This is $50 cheaper than the original Pebble, and almost $150 less than its steel-clad version...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
What a bargain! Too bad I'm not from Canada.
2. mayur007 (Posts: 508; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
i have 1 que , y they bought??
whos gona buy this..
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 4258; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I paid the full price with no regrets. Passing it on to my bro when I get the gear fit.
3. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
$100 is a fair price but I like the new watches better.
6. Scott93274 (Posts: 2393; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
I know this is last year's model, but it is ugly as sin compared to the Moto 360.
7. Mrmark (Posts: 190; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
Thats an excellent deal. Dare I say a no brainer ...