The Samsung Galaxy Camera makes a splash in orange and pink, tries to match the Jelly Bean inside
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2012, 07:28 posted on
The Android shooter with optical zoom and Galaxy S III specs showed up in two new flashy colors, orange and magenta, adding to the buttined down black and white hues it was sporting during the unveiling alongside the Note II in London not long ago...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1676; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
But I want black or navy blue :( Beside, it would be nice to have a face facing camera for people who likes to take picture of themselves.
5. matrix_neo (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Curculation?! I like also navy blue, I hope Samsung will consider it. Waiting for the review if it's truly worthy to buy it.
7. oister85 (Posts: 415; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Is that camera wiffi connect? Or can you browse the Internet
12. juanyunis (Posts: 73; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
You will have 3G/4G Navigation and Wifi. Yes you can browse the internet because is an android device :).
8. downphoenix (Posts: 2553; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
The orange one looks nice. BTW, when is this supposed to be coming and the starting price?
9. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Another added bonus...Apple will be suing over the design