The Ready Case for iPhone 5 is like a swiss army knife
0. phoneArena 11 Oct 2012, 09:35 posted on
If James Bond owned an iPhone 5, not a Sony Xperia T, then this is the case he would probably be interested in. It is called the Ready Case and what makes it special is that it can be used for a lot more than just protecting the smartphone from every-day wear and tear. It comes with an array of tools, among which a USB drive (8 or 16 gigs of storage available), a set of detachable lenses for the camera...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. android_hitman (unregistered)
take a beautiful Iphone 5 and throw it in a horrible looking case...
4. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Are you implying that you should not get a case for a phone that easily scratches on both sides and is more fragile than Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable?
8. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
I bet I got the thumbs down because no one got the reference.
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 4239; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Yup! seen quite a few iPhone 5 user without any case.
3. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Not a bad idea for people who like to carry all those things but would like a minimalist experience.
5. eman99 (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
its just a defense case for all these apples
6. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
groundhog day? in october?
9. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
An accessory which is better than the device it's made for.
10. ChiX017 (Posts: 308; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I don't own an iPhone, but i think this case is perfect! & a great utility