The Queen adds a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to the Royal Collection
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Nov 2012, 08:45
When you think about Queen Elizabeth II, tablet computers aren't among the things that spring to mind. Yet here she is using one, and surprisingly, it isn't an iPad. Nope, Her Majesty is handling a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 instead...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:03 27 1
Well done SS, great marketing!
Tim Cook must die of envy LOL
19. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 14 Nov 2012, 11:23 6 1
Sir Johnny Ive must die of envy.
22. TROLL posted on 14 Nov 2012, 11:52 1 1
Users and fans must die of envy™®©
46. samystic posted on 14 Nov 2012, 22:14 1 2
after you troll... you come to non android articles and utter hater words and then become hypocrite in this article by uttering big words - 'Users and fans must die of envy'... then what are you doing in non android articles? play with your battery hogging Android toy
45. Nadr1212 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 21:12 3 0
This must b an honor for Samsung, But definitely not for Apple
2. rickywinataa posted on 14 Nov 2012, 08:52 14 1
a stylus does give a better way to write something & as a device for playing back videos, the aspect ratio of Gnote 10.1 does provide better experience than iPad
8. Nathan_ingx posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:13 13 0
Someone teach her how to root the device!! :D
9. Doakie posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:15 4 0
So do you think the landscape nature of the Note 10.1 played a role in the presentation? I think the forward facing speakers were a deciding factor. If you've ever listened to music or watched videos comparing the iPad vs the Note 10.1 you'd understand what I mean. Front facing speakers are amazing.
10. arqjav posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:23 3 0
Well the Queen sure knows what she wants, peek a good product when she sees one,GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.and SAMSUNG too.
12. jmoita2 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:53 2 0
Although I've never been a fan of monarchs. I must condone this one smart decision on the part of Her Majesty.
14. ryq24 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 10:09 1 3
samsung s3 commercial poke fun at iphone as being preferred by older people, well the queen aint that young.
15. McFrost69 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 10:27 0 5
This is a very clever but obvious bit of Photoshop editing.
16. Topcat488 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 10:55 1 2
I guess now we have to refer to this device as.... "Sir Note" 10.1. ;) ... Its been Knighted.
18. Bernoulli posted on 14 Nov 2012, 11:00 2 2
I wonder, I'm pretty sure the decision came after the jury of England and Wales ruled the fact that Apple was wrong, so in compression the Queen allowed herself to be seen welding the note 10.1 lol
20. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 14 Nov 2012, 11:30 1 2
HRH was seen 'wielding the Note 10.1' she wasn't holding a blow torch to it to "weld" it!!
welding present participle of weld (Verb)
1. Join together (metal pieces or parts) by heating the surfaces to the point of melting with a blowpipe, electric arc, or other means, and...
2. Forge (an article) by such means.
21. Bernoulli posted on 14 Nov 2012, 11:51 1 1
It's so sad your pea brain didn't comprehend my comment, what a sad awful life you must live from inside your parents home
26. TROLL posted on 14 Nov 2012, 12:02 0 1
More like you'r one of them, o my did he hit you on you'r brain, no wonder more like you are. ™®©
40. Bernoulli posted on 14 Nov 2012, 18:02 0 0
Um you make no sense? Lmao fail at trolling lol
41. TROLL posted on 14 Nov 2012, 18:14 0 1
You there one whose Trolling, not me™®©
43. chaoticrazor posted on 14 Nov 2012, 19:24 1 0
no mate your the troll, just look on the wp8 articles and ta daa evidence of you trolling and not well either
25. chaoticrazor posted on 14 Nov 2012, 12:00 0 0
i just find it funny how everyone is thinking she uses this, and look how quick they are to bring apple into it. papinyc is one of the worst for this
whats funny is if this was ''queen adds a ipad'' you would get the fanboys saying see its for old people etc...........such double standards on this site
28. TROLL posted on 14 Nov 2012, 12:06 0 0
Well every-one know's it's used buy OAPs littlekids unsmart uneducated people, this is "UK" not States™®© There very smart....
30. chaoticrazor posted on 14 Nov 2012, 12:11 0 0
im from the uk and i think your generalising way to much
but basically when an older person chooses apple its proof its for the old, when they choose android there smart.......thats basically how you see it. fanboyism overload on here
besides she doesnt use a note 10.1.
31. Topcat488 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 12:35 0 0
You mean she doesn't use "Sir Note" 10.1. (Its been knighted).
33. chaoticrazor posted on 14 Nov 2012, 12:57 0 0
not she doesnt use a note 10.1
it aint been knighted, no product is worth been knighted and yeah you were joking ...well i hope you were
32. gallitoking posted on 14 Nov 2012, 12:52 0 0
that's why we should never trust surveys specially when they mention Apple catering to old people.. and Android for the young and hip... Hmmm (wonder if the queen has Intstragram.)
36. rusticguy posted on 14 Nov 2012, 13:07 0 2
We shouldn't trust any surveys that doesn't show Apple in good light ... i see this as an extension of consequences of Apples courage to insult UK's court order.
38. tedkord posted on 14 Nov 2012, 13:19 0 0
And we shouldn't listen to retards who claim that Android is chosen by people who can't afford Apple. Or is her majesty destitute?
34. jibraihimi posted on 14 Nov 2012, 13:02 0 0
So guys don't be surprised if samsung's JK Shin is Knighted soon....... Sir Johny Ive, you will have partner from tech world in knight club soon.........
35. rusticguy posted on 14 Nov 2012, 13:04 0 0
This is what happens when Apple insults a nations court.
37. tedkord posted on 14 Nov 2012, 13:17 0 2
See. Its the poor people who can't afford an iPad who but these cheap, plastic, buggy, laggy Android products.
If the Queen of England could afford it, she'd have chosen an Apple product.
42. Bernoulli posted on 14 Nov 2012, 18:53 0 0
You make no sense, the price of either one is the same, retard, don't talk out of your a$$
44. MC1123 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 19:42 0 0
lol at that picture!
just wanna ask... will that note 10 work with the queen's gloves on?
i wish she'll look at lumia 920! :)