The Nokia phablet to be called Bendit and sport a 6-inch display?
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2013, 09:33 posted on
It's a glorious time in the mobile industry, for leaks and rumors are spreading like wildfire. Refusing to get overwhelmed by the barrage, though, we once again bring you what may very well turn out to be Nokia's first phablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. clevername (Posts: 1436; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Ardoleon is right. My thumb is only slightly larger than the medium live tile. And in this pic, the thumb dwarfs it. So either this guy has humungous hands... Which is odd because the size of the phone in comparison, or this is a fake.
16. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'll save you the trouble - it's fake.
23. CardiWPfan (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
LMAO at PapaSmurf I would have sworn most people would have caught on to that by now. Thanks for the bluntness lol!!
29. Troysyx (Posts: 175; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
I dont want this to come off as rude, but honestly, that looks way to crazy, cluttered, and out of control. I dont think WP8 can do a phablet device, the software just isnt right for it.
33. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wow, look at those cluttered apps and live tiles...it's making me dizzy...!
48. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
it shud have atleast 2K resolution if its coming next year
else FHD would be nothing new next year
51. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1528; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I have been a fan of the small Tablet/Smart phone for some time now the Dell streak I think had a 5 inch screen but did not run a window phone. I do not know how well it sold but it's history now.this Nokia 6 incher has a good chance of selling well because a lot folks would like to have super sized smart phone to avoid buying both a tablet and a smart phone. if Nokia had this out earlier on Verizon I would have not bought my Verizon 928. this would serve my needs. A 7 incher if it could be made narrow enough to fit in a pants pocket would even be better
52. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1528; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Folks of course really big 7 incher Tablet/smart phones need a blue tooth headset for use as a smartphone
57. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
First stop calling it phablet. 2nd this is going too be a beastly phone from Nokia.
58. Whateverman (Posts: 3251; Member since: 17 May 2009)
A Nokia 6 inch screen sounds great, but I hope it doesn't look like that.
73. lhtbinh1909 (Posts: 89; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
This picture actually has been on the internet for a whole long time. How could you guys at PhoneArena who do about mobile didn't know that?
78. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Oh boy. This thing is going to be heavier than an iPad 3 if the Lumia 920 is anything to go by. Lol
79. SIGPRO (Posts: 1385; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Go troll somewhere else it's obvious your are lying. Get a life!
81. Kyokado (Posts: 115; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Nokia and wp was a winning formula from the very start. Yes, maybe Nokia had its rough patches, but despite all that how is it still alive? Because Nokia have one of the longest running history in the phone market. Windows is a great OS, there is no doubt about it, the ram it require for any of its wp7 or 8 devices are almost negligible.