The Moto X craze continues: rumors, rumors, rumors!
0. phoneArena 03 Jul 2013, 09:52 posted on
All eyes are on Motorola's mysterious upcoming device, and there is no lack of unconfirmed leaks and rumors sprouting as if from thin air. We have already compiled a list for you of the little we do know, along with a lot that we don't know for sure, but have some indication of...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If the price point is true, this phone shouldn't have any trouble selling. The only thing that the N4 has over this is the timely updates.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3750; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I don't think there'll be a problem with the updates since it is ' A company by Google'.
Will beat the purpose being owned by the same company who churns out the Nexus and Android.
13. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I am really looking for their new camera.. Motorla's camera has always been terrible.
2. sorcio46 (Posts: 435; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Available in 32 colors... LOL?
Case in wood, metal, plastic or carbon fiber... WAT? :D
15. roldefol (Posts: 4242; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
In a couple years the phone will be obsolete, so why not a 100% biodegradable potato case?
18. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Thats what I was saying.
You are my partner from now, Tomato! :D
3. Samsomesh (Posts: 195; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
If that's the price and specs.. It will probably sell good..
4. surethom (Posts: 673; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
All I want is to have a fantastic camera with better low light than Samsung with a max battery.
6. roldefol (Posts: 4242; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Battery should be a go (this is Moto, they of the Maxx line), but I'm not holding my breath for a class-leading camera.
7. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
why yu want low light camera over say screen or something if i may ask?
11. roldefol (Posts: 4242; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Depends on the screen size. I'd take a Lumia 928 over a Galaxy Mega.
12. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
probably because not everybody care about lame gimmicks?#..
8. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I'm starting to think everyone on PA believes that they are some kind of fashion model photography god...
9. kanagadeepan (Posts: 922; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
If its going to be assembled in USA, whether it will be remotely possible to sell it unlocked for as cheap as Nexus 4????
10. Avenger337 (Posts: 81; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
Motorola will have a lot to say when it appears later this year ready and well restructured Google's hand, I must admit that every time is getting more interesting.
17. Hendrick2488 (unregistered)
I would love to consider this phone but....I'm not going to pay a "flagship price" for a dual core processor and mid range specs. I also refuse to be a guinea pig for software that isn't field tested. I've been following this phone and I've never had anything but a Motorola phone. But if I'm going to pay this price, I deserve to have a phone that directly competes with the HTC One and Galaxy S4.
20. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Is "$299 or less, unlocked" a flagship price?
22. Hendrick2488 (unregistered)
Well its just my opinion but I think it is. I just paid $199 for an S4 for my daughter.
I love the fact its made in the USA. I would snatch that phone in a second if I could pick the processor, RAM, etc. I just think if I'm paying a premium price it should be for the hardware, not the software.
23. lolrus (Posts: 29; Member since: 18 May 2013)
You clearly missed the word "unlocked." As in, no contract. Which the GS4 sells @ $650 no contract.
$299 is certainly not a premium price.
24. Hendrick2488 (unregistered)
I understood the $299 (from other articles) to be on a 2 year contract.
My bad I guess, but I'm still not going to buy "that" phone at "that" price.
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Man this is going too be one sweet phone. Anyone knows when Motorola going too have a press conference?
21. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
i like how MOTOROLA is giving us COLOR OPTIONS too fit our PERSONALITY. VERY EXCITED. I also just read it's being assemble here in the good OL' USA HUGE PLUS.