The Moto X craze continues: rumors, rumors, rumors!
0. phoneArena 03 Jul 2013, 09:52 posted on
All eyes are on Motorola's mysterious upcoming device, and there is no lack of unconfirmed leaks and rumors sprouting as if from thin air. We have already compiled a list for you of the little we do know, along with a lot that we don't know for sure, but have some indication of...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9846; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If the price point is true, this phone shouldn't have any trouble selling. The only thing that the N4 has over this is the timely updates.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3137; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I don't think there'll be a problem with the updates since it is ' A company by Google'.
Will beat the purpose being owned by the same company who churns out the Nexus and Android.
13. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I am really looking for their new camera.. Motorla's camera has always been terrible.
2. sorcio46 (Posts: 420; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Available in 32 colors... LOL?
Case in wood, metal, plastic or carbon fiber... WAT? :D
15. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
In a couple years the phone will be obsolete, so why not a 100% biodegradable potato case?
18. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Thats what I was saying.
You are my partner from now, Tomato! :D
3. Samsomesh (Posts: 188; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
If that's the price and specs.. It will probably sell good..
4. surethom (Posts: 434; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
All I want is to have a fantastic camera with better low light than Samsung with a max battery.
6. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Battery should be a go (this is Moto, they of the Maxx line), but I'm not holding my breath for a class-leading camera.
7. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
why yu want low light camera over say screen or something if i may ask?
11. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Depends on the screen size. I'd take a Lumia 928 over a Galaxy Mega.
12. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
probably because not everybody care about lame gimmicks?#..
8. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I'm starting to think everyone on PA believes that they are some kind of fashion model photography god...
9. kanagadeepan (Posts: 771; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
If its going to be assembled in USA, whether it will be remotely possible to sell it unlocked for as cheap as Nexus 4????
10. Avenger337 (Posts: 62; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
Motorola will have a lot to say when it appears later this year ready and well restructured Google's hand, I must admit that every time is getting more interesting.
17. Hendrick2488 (unregistered)
I would love to consider this phone but....I'm not going to pay a "flagship price" for a dual core processor and mid range specs. I also refuse to be a guinea pig for software that isn't field tested. I've been following this phone and I've never had anything but a Motorola phone. But if I'm going to pay this price, I deserve to have a phone that directly competes with the HTC One and Galaxy S4.
20. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Is "$299 or less, unlocked" a flagship price?
22. Hendrick2488 (unregistered)
Well its just my opinion but I think it is. I just paid $199 for an S4 for my daughter.
I love the fact its made in the USA. I would snatch that phone in a second if I could pick the processor, RAM, etc. I just think if I'm paying a premium price it should be for the hardware, not the software.
23. lolrus (Posts: 29; Member since: 18 May 2013)
You clearly missed the word "unlocked." As in, no contract. Which the GS4 sells @ $650 no contract.
$299 is certainly not a premium price.
24. Hendrick2488 (unregistered)
I understood the $299 (from other articles) to be on a 2 year contract.
My bad I guess, but I'm still not going to buy "that" phone at "that" price.
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7035; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Man this is going too be one sweet phone. Anyone knows when Motorola going too have a press conference?
21. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7035; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
i like how MOTOROLA is giving us COLOR OPTIONS too fit our PERSONALITY. VERY EXCITED. I also just read it's being assemble here in the good OL' USA HUGE PLUS.