The Moto G will launch with Android 4.4 in the U.S.
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2013, 13:39 posted on
When Motorola first announced the Moto G, it was very clear that while the Moto G was launching with Android 4.3, it promised the device would get the update to Android 4.4 in January. Later on in the announcement, Motorola noted that while the device would be released right away in some regions, it wouldn't be released in the U.S. until January...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RedFox (Posts: 17; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Great news since I live in the middle east which is gonna be on wave 2 list .. I may be greedy but I hope to see a new moto tablet with the same strategy as moto g ..
2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3101; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
This is an extremely appealing device. I really want to get the Nexus 5 and use it on AT&T's Aiowireless prepaid service but I might just have to get this phone instead.
7. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
You can't launch phones in Africa. They would all get stolen.
4. GeneralTsosChicken (Posts: 22; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Moto Doesnt Want To Catch Aids, So It Stays Out Of Africa.
6. unlimitedwireless49 (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Can't wait! Good phone GREAT Price!