The Moto G will launch with Android 4.4 in the U.S.
1. RedFox (Posts: 17; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Great news since I live in the middle east which is gonna be on wave 2 list .. I may be greedy but I hope to see a new moto tablet with the same strategy as moto g ..
2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2940; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
This is an extremely appealing device. I really want to get the Nexus 5 and use it on AT&T's Aiowireless prepaid service but I might just have to get this phone instead.
7. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
You can't launch phones in Africa. They would all get stolen.
4. GeneralTsosChicken (Posts: 22; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Moto Doesnt Want To Catch Aids, So It Stays Out Of Africa.
6. unlimitedwireless49 (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Can't wait! Good phone GREAT Price!