The LumiTab combines a tablet and a portable projector for the first time
0. phoneArena 01 May 2013, 08:01 posted on
We've witnessed a few modest attempts by some manufacturers to put pico-projectors in phones, with the most notable example being Samsung's Galaxy Beam, but needless to say, these products haven't managed to generate any real buzz...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
When I saw the title before reading the article, I thought the LumiTab is Nokia's new tablet! xD
3. eliasafram7 (Posts: 83; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
yea me 2 I thought it's made by nokia but it appeared it's not
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia's tablet will be coming soon so we have to be patient, and this tablet is not bad at all, it has OK specs, Android 4.2, and an in-built projector.
Promate did a good job!
2. best_ (Posts: 50; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
same here :)) .... but samsung all the time have some copy paste .
4. jibraihimi (Posts: 649; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
This is not a samsung tablet, it's made by Promade, author of the post has mentioned the reference of Samsung to tell abt. Their Galaxy beam smartphone, which had projector unbuilt in it, please read the post completely and then comment; that way you will look less as an idioit.............
7. lyndon420 (Posts: 1687; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
English obviously isn't your first language is it. You haven't even grasped our language yet and you think that puts you in a position to teach it to others?
9. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Considering he's right, I would say he has a pretty good reason to post what he did. You, on the other hand, are very ignorant.
8. gmacattacks (Posts: 24; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
Smartq U7 you guys posted about November 9th 2012 Pandawill still has them in stock.
10. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
Really this will create no buzz. Who needs a projector. What for?