The LG Optimus 3D scores 2958 on Quadrant, Samsung Galaxy S II did "just" 1950
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Feb 2011, 05:04
In what places it as the fastest stock dual-core handset currently tested in public, the LG Optimus 3D scored 2958 on the Quadrant synthetic benchmark test, courtesy to its 1GHz Texas Instruments OMAP4 chipset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Tillo posted on 14 Feb 2011, 05:37 0 0
LG is bringing it's A-Game now. I'd prefer the Optimus over Sammy's S II
3. lagfix (unregistered) posted on 14 Feb 2011, 15:47 0 0
The lagfix created symlinks to nand storage. Not ext4
4. peacekeeper05 (unregistered) posted on 15 Feb 2011, 06:40 0 0
Optimus 3D just pwned sammy :)
5. Dave (unregistered) posted on 28 Feb 2011, 13:36 0 0
Looks like same issue that plagued the first galaxy s. See how it stalls at the database tests... hand it over to the community and we'll see that score double. I'll take the classy S 2 over the LG any day.
6. Dave (unregistered) posted on 13 May 2011, 10:40 0 0
Samsung Galaxy S II has already been overclocked, hitting scores way over 4000.
7. S2 user (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2011, 02:07 0 0
I just tested mine new from the store Galaxy SII and scored 3017. So the article is bull shit.