The LG Enlighten leaks again in color, rumored to grace Verizon on Thursday
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2011, 09:33 posted on
The entry-level Android QWERTY slider LG Enlighten has appeared in more photos now, rumored to hit shelves August 25 on Verizon, and probably grace Sprint, US Cellular and Cellular South as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3099; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
doesn't seem much different from the LG ally except for gingerbread
4. roldefol (Posts: 4094; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
...and half the pixel density. I'm sorry, but WVGA is the bare minimum I'll accept on a smartphone. With those specs, the Enlighten should be priced no higher than $50 (although we'll probably see it at $100).
2. steven252000 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Feb 2010)
Why can Verizon not get a high end phone with a physical qwerty keyboard? And when I say high end I mean with 4G and some descent specs.
5. roldefol (Posts: 4094; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Samsung has one coming (the SCH-i405), probably in the next month or two. It won't have super high end specs, but with LTE, a 1 Ghz processor and 4" (Super AMOLED+?) screen it'll crush the Enlighten.
3. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Verizon has the Driod Pro which is without 4G but a blackberryesque design. I have the DroidX and with the Swype input on the virtual keyboard you will never need a physical keyboard again.
6. ltr (unregistered)
There is also the Droid 3, but no 4G.
Rumor of a 4'5 inch phone slider from HTC might come during the holiday season, or early 2012.
8. cthunder (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
So basically this is LG's version of the Env Touch as smartphone?