The Hurricane: Nokia Lumia 928 vs Galaxy S III vs iPhone 5 camera shootout promo video
2. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 530; Member since: 07 May 2012)
nothing suprising here,after all it's nokia! the best mobile imaging, hats off to nokia as always!!!!
5. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
two words....... ..AMAZING & INCREDIBLE.. :-)
9. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 281; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
As long as this is not a dslr, I'm not surprised here either. Good work from Nokia's imaging as always. Now, time to show that their phone is not only about the camera.
27. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
this is the proof that nokia has alot in them...they just need to revamp their strategy
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3760; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The one with the black front and white frame looks awesome...it's slim too!
4. clevername (Posts: 1436; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I have to say, image quality can be anyone's opinions, but video capture (and the audio that goes with it) is beyond the competition. Less noise, more stable, better at night.
6. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Nokia had to pick last years flagships what about the HTC one or the Samsung galaxy s4, Nokia are just chickens just trying there best to impress the consumers although the design is great it kinda looks like the xperia z. Just saying.
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3760; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What's wrong with improving something and moving along? This isn't a flagship...never meant to be.
Samsung has been producing lots of plus' and minis...how would you explain that? It's not significantly better than the other.
11. sbw44 (Posts: 433; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
The Galaxy S4 and Xperia Z does not even have real Optical Image Stabilization!
Plus multiple websites PA included already stated that the 920's OIS works better then the HTC One
30. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
u forget to mention one thing, NL920 have floating lens for OIS.
18. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
if you want to compare greatest with latest than wait for EOS....
19. torgrim (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Reviews says that Samsung S4 has poorer video quality than S3 (but probably fixed in a month or two with better video algorithm/software update)
10. mydi.maus (unregistered)
double knock out for iphone 5 and samsung GS3..ALSO nice design for lumia
12. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
why galaxy s3...and why not galaxy S4???? did they afraid of it ????
20. torgrim (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Several reviews of the Samsung S4 says that it has poorer video quality than the S3 (but probably fixed in a month or two with a software update).
22. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
that was low-light and OIS test..... Nokia has far better technology in both the area compared to its competitors... if they use S4 and One the result will be same ..may be even worse with S4
25. Dastrix (unregistered)
It looks more like the S4 was afraid!
13. Federated (Posts: 261; Member since: 06 Mar 2010)
If only Nokia is running Android I will never consider buying other brands.
17. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
i guess with this attitude you'll never have Nokia device ...
32. Federated (Posts: 261; Member since: 06 Mar 2010)
It's true. I have been a Nokia user since 1997. ALL my phones were Nokia. I'm using Sony at the moment while waiting for Nokia to run Android. In my opinion the dumbest move they did is running a WP OS.
23. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
come out of your cave human... you'll get to know...what it is
21. KiranPAUSER (Posts: 73; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
Amazing from nokia. Its just an updated variant of Lumia 920(s3 plus/mini for s3) so why compare it with s4.:)
24. torgrim (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Because S3 has better video quality than S4...
Ref. PhoneArenas own review and GSMArena.com:
One thing that made a negative impression was the narrow field of view - it's narrower than that of the Galaxy S III and the HTC One.
We were also surprised to find that the video quality, good as it might be, is not much better than that of the Galaxy S III. You can verify not just by looking at the following samples but also by jumping to the Video compare tool below.
31. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
i understand why they chose S3 here. it is because of hardware processor specifications. snapdragon s4 .
gaylaxy s4 has the snapdragon 600. they will compare other phones like s4 and htc one- until nokia has snapdragon 600/800 phones
33. chrislars (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
There is no proof that those are the phones being used...