The Hone for iPhone keeps your keys from straying too far from your side
0. phoneArena 06 Jul 2012, 11:43 posted on
As it name implies, it’s a device that’ll literally hone in to your missing keys. Specifically, it’s a Bluetooth 4.0 device that you attach to your keys, and when combined with its iOS app, you’ll be able to track them down. Essentially, all you need to do is run the app, walk around the vicinity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 702; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
android welcomes but people ll start saying '' copy cat'' lol
9. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 702; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i know dear. but they fight like baby. "my iphone'' ''my android'' etc
3. roscuthiii (Posts: 1786; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I haven't lost a key since I was 11. Locked out until mom got home from work... then had to deal with the repercussions for losing the key. Lesson learned. Haven't lost a key in decades.
For those prone to misplacing things, I would suggest getting one of these things. Or face the wrath of Mom!
5. dvsmik3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
What happens when you lose your phone and keys?
7. bbblader (Posts: 575; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
that means someone stole them from you bro
or you're just bad luck brian
6. Whateverman (Posts: 3189; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Great idea! I haven't really lost my keys in years either, but I have misplaced them around the house a few times and ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to find them. If I had an iPhone or iPad 3, I would get it.
Now with that said... Hi, Kat!!! (She's so hot)
8. fraydoe (Posts: 57; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
looks like a dev listened to one of my comments on here a while back...
good job guys