The HeadWatch is a mix between a smartwatch and a Bluetooth headset
0. phoneArena 12 Mar 2014, 06:28 posted on
Meet the HeadWatch – a new IndieGoGo project, which couples an Android smartwatch with a Bluetooth headset. Similar to the Huawei TalkBand B1 smartband, this wearable comes with two detachable parts – a wrist strap and a touchscreen/headset. Whereas the purpose of the former is clear, the latter comes with an implemented speaker, a microphone, and a hooking mechanism, enabling you to snap the display over your ear and make а call...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remyrz (Posts: 200; Member since: 28 Oct 2010)
looks nice... but where are the only functions? just bluetooth and message? .. I think in this year there are a lot of potentials, even more than this one... and I don't know.. I haven't been impressed yet.. only the Samsung gear cough my attention a liltle
3. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
I still dont get it, why do I need a smartwatch if I have my smartphone right in my pocket??
4. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Because smartphones nowadays are too big to handle (?)
6. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I highly doubt they are making one anyways
7. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Who knows, maybe they will release an iPhad after all :D
8. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
I am wondering why phonearena wrote an article about something that only has $2,500 in funding....
9. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
backers only received it a year later? but until that time, much of the specs had already been upgraded to a whole new level...
10. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
You're talking in past tense. The watch won't come out for another year or more. That is what is confusing. This will be pretty old news in a year even if it does manage to get more funding.