The HTC tech-duo are back with some build quality goodness about the new HTC One (M8)
0. phoneArena 09 May 2014, 18:30 posted on
The engineer and the average guy are back to discuss some of the more remarkable features of the new...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. khmer (Posts: 95; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
HTC ONE is a great phone let see if it can stand in the washing and drying machine like they tested on Galaxy S5 without a case.
7. wilsong17 (unregistered)
i choose plastic or metal all day
i cant wait to see samsung release the metal phone with dust and waterproof
3. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
"The engineer and the average guy are back to discuss some of the more remarkable features of the new HTC One (M8), which has a wonderfully awesome build quality."
Good to know that "wonderfully awesome build quality" doesn't mean: hard and messy sealed , cheap ALUMINUM, huge bezels, dent-able, mediocre POS (the worst material for smartphones)
Apple's propaganda will never rest .LOL
4. gehrig (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Because plastic is so premium. Btw the bezels on the Galaxy s5 are LARGER than the ones on the iPhone. Fact.
6. maccess (Posts: 742; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Dont forget the s5 got the ip67 you idiot..
8. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
And the size is balanced well, unlike M8 being so tall and long
15. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Try to put dual front speakers on the s5 and see how tall would that be. Atleast the extra hight on the m8 has functionally you samlag worshiper
17. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Not only the front speakers make M8 taller, But the black stripe too. See M7 is more balanced form.
By the way the front speakers are BS for smartphones.
Do you want me to explain it again?
16. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Are you blind? LOL
The down and upper bezels of the iPhone are much , much, much bigger than S5. The side bezels are about same.
The high quality plastic and the fiber glass that S5 use is much better choice, than ALUMINUM (the worst material for smartphones)
5. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
"The HTC Tech Duo IS back"
They're being described as one entity, therefore is and not are would be correct.
10. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Once HTC gives it an actual camera and not a gimmick camera, I would make the switch.
11. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
This is really it. I wish HTC would just STFU until they fix the camera.
12. vandroid (Posts: 328; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
If you go from the M7 go the M8 like i did then you'll think the camera is great
13. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Ignorance is bliss. Until you try a different phone and see how HTC sold you a cheap gimmick camera.
14. thadjudda (Posts: 25; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
I'll pass.. and keep my htc M7 and wait for the htc m8 prime /htc Max 2
18. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 525; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
why is future girl way hotter than future guy?