The HTC Gluuv is a smartglove that syncs with the new HTC One (M8); too bad it's just a joke
With Holograms and HoloCalls, the Gluuv sounds like a great product, except for one thing. It is an April Fools' joke from the Taiwan manufacturer. And HTC isn't the only one trying to get a laugh with an April 1st wearable joke. Earlier today, Samsung announced its smartglove called Samsung Fingers, which like the HTC Gluuv, was only an April Fools' joke after all.
HTC introduces the Gluuv, but it's just an April Fools' joke
source: HTC via AndroidCentral
1. engineer-1701d (Posts: 774; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
hahaha nintendo power glove plus htc nice i miss my glove.
3. ScottSchneider (Posts: 316; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
WTF is that half M8... and 87MP camera... They arent even crossing their 4UP...
4. androiphone20 (Posts: 1422; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
What's with the glove thing with these OEMs?
6. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3197; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Rip off of sammy's glove. Who's the copycat now.
7. jeeta444 (Posts: 126; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
htc and samsung are already joking with people.....4mp & band-aid are already jokers......lolll...htc can only dream about a 87mp cam but in reality they are not able to get rid of 4mp joke......
8. express77 (unregistered)
fail. they are making 87mp in the age of 870mp. will sell like "cold cakes".