The Extreme power saving mode arrives to the Sprint HTC One (M8) thanks to an update
0. phoneArena 08 Apr 2014, 04:57 posted on
The Sprint version of HTC's all new flagship, the One (M8), is receiving an update as we speak. Apart from the numerous performance improvements and bug fixes, the update is also toting one of the more interesting features – the Extreme power saving mode...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Anshulonweb (Posts: 319; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
thats good....my xperia sp used just 1% in 5-6 hours but it was before android 4.3 update came.... hope sony fixes this issue.... and I never used stamina mode...
3. bachir8k (Posts: 95; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
best results for extreme power saving is only with AMOLED screens
4. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Such a feat.
My note 2 consumes just 1% in standby in 8 hours. Achievement yet?
8. ihavenoname (Posts: 1430; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
My Note 3 is not as good, but probably over 4 or 5 hours.
6. iushnt (Posts: 666; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
looks like someone copied ultra power saving mode from s5
7. ihavenoname (Posts: 1430; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
If this was done by Apple or same kind of action was made by Samsung, everybody would be complaining about copying and how crappy the company (Apple or Samsung) is.
9. doejon (Posts: 357; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
lool "ultra power saving mode" on a lcd screen hahaha just a good marketing trick HTC
11. Withtechfriends (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Did you read what this does? Both Samsung and HTC's Extreme modes turn off all but the essential options except calling, texting, email.
Try reading before you make yourself look so uneducated. I'm sure you aren't as stupid as you make yourself seem.
10. Withtechfriends (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
How was this update pushed to Sprint, but not the Developer Edition?!?