The Everpurse wirelessly charges your Apple iPhone while you're out and about
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Sep 2012, 14:34
Female Apple iPhone users on the go will be happy to hear about the Kickstarter funded Everpurse which uses a 2500mAh battery to start recharging your phone from the second you drop it into one of the pockets of the purse...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 16 Sep 2012, 14:41 4 2
well at least this reinforces the thought of the iphone being for a "specific" audience........ :(
6. rusticguy posted on 16 Sep 2012, 15:44 0 1
Who would love to carry this additional baggage with no complains :)
2. mas11 posted on 16 Sep 2012, 14:43 2 2
Or you could just get a RAZR MAXX or the RAZR HD MAXX when it comes out. You get more for less.
10. mas11 posted on 16 Sep 2012, 21:13 0 0
Ah I see the red thumbs of iPhone users in a state of denial. I'm willing to bet the iPhone 5 will have battery issues due to the 4G Lte radio and larger screen. Apple has never had to deal with battery life management on a larger screen and an Lte network. (iPad doesn't count)
4. Non_Sequitur posted on 16 Sep 2012, 15:28 3 0
I hope they're working on a model for that "completely different port" in the iPhone 5. Otherwise, a lot of people will be spending $30 extra.
5. rusticguy posted on 16 Sep 2012, 15:40 1 0
Or you could buy 4000mAH portable usb charger from Sony --
cs/stores/servlet/ProductDispl ay?catalogId=10551&storeId=101 51&langId=-1&productId=819855292166639315 1
8. Cinnamon posted on 16 Sep 2012, 17:06 1 0
If they can make pants with the same technology, it would be better for men.