The Everpurse wirelessly charges your Apple iPhone while you're out and about
0. phoneArena 16 Sep 2012, 14:34 posted on
Female Apple iPhone users on the go will be happy to hear about the Kickstarter funded Everpurse which uses a 2500mAh battery to start recharging your phone from the second you drop it into one of the pockets of the purse...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2457; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
well at least this reinforces the thought of the iphone being for a "specific" audience........ :(
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Who would love to carry this additional baggage with no complains :)
2. mas11 (Posts: 1029; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Or you could just get a RAZR MAXX or the RAZR HD MAXX when it comes out. You get more for less.
10. mas11 (Posts: 1029; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Ah I see the red thumbs of iPhone users in a state of denial. I'm willing to bet the iPhone 5 will have battery issues due to the 4G Lte radio and larger screen. Apple has never had to deal with battery life management on a larger screen and an Lte network. (iPad doesn't count)
4. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I hope they're working on a model for that "completely different port" in the iPhone 5. Otherwise, a lot of people will be spending $30 extra.
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Or you could buy 4000mAH portable usb charger from Sony --
cs/stores/servlet/ProductDispl ay?catalogId=10551&storeId=101 51&langId=-1&productId=819855292166639315 1
8. Cinnamon (Posts: 87; Member since: 16 Jun 2011)
If they can make pants with the same technology, it would be better for men.
9. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
Where's the kickstart page for the EverPants?