The Dark Knight Rises game now available on Android
0. phoneArena 20 Jul 2012, 16:56 posted on
Every new blockbuster movie has to have a game tie-in, that's been a rule of law since the early days of gaming. The last Christopher Nolan Batman is no different, and Gameloft made it official today by releasing The Dark Knight Rises into the Google Play Store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. antmiu2 (Posts: 312; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)
i had to scroll up to check again that it was for android.. wow
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
just SAW THE MOVIE IT WAS BAD ASS!!
18. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
actually you're right. i meant to say CAT WOMAN WAS BAD ASS. my fault. BANE ACTUALLY suck through out the movie
6. Tjey007 (Posts: 86; Member since: 22 May 2012)
1.8 GB !! thats why G nexus 7 should have a micro sd slot.
7. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
are you serious? it's only 850 mb on iOS... why is there a difference?
11. Tjey007 (Posts: 86; Member since: 22 May 2012)
IDK....maybe the android version will have more levels or details :\
14. thebest (Posts: 231; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
no, i have downloaded it on both the ipad and my new nexus 7, both the games look roughly the same...apple version has better graphics and elegance but the android version is brighter...this is strange because all the apps are bigger on ipad, actually i prefer bigger apps for ipad than the nexus 7 because(unfortunately) i have the 8 gb nexus 7
16. Tjey007 (Posts: 86; Member since: 22 May 2012)
so whats the reason behind killing 1 GB space !! thats a lot of space.
19. thebest (Posts: 231; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
i think they have designed it to run well on all screen resolutions,which is consuming unnecessary space..... i used to have an app on my iphone 4 that was 49mb in size, but when the new ipad was released,the size was increased to 57mb because they had to optimize it to work well on the ipad's retina display, but it was just a waste of space for me because i didn't get anything new.......generally apple apps look much better than android apps,developers say that apple's xcode,sdk makes it possible to make more beautiful apps and games....so now,what should android developers do? maybe they can't do much about the quality of the apps, but they can do something about the games, they can feed in the extra code and effort that will definitely consume more space, but you will get a good game.....so everyone who wants to buy a good tablet should wait for the smaller ipad or just buy a 16gb nexus 7.....i have an 8gb version and its really not sufficient
21. thebest (Posts: 231; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
yes, the 5.92 gb nexus 7, i just have two games and five apps, now i don't even have space for music
12. Shubham412302 (Posts: 431; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
the download was 1.79gb really big game
13. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Almost as good as Arkham Asylum. Gentlemen, those days are not far away ;
15. robocopvn (Posts: 411; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
not meant to be drama, but thinking of 12 people killed when watching this movie keeps me away from the movie and the game also :|