The Croods video game by Rovio to launch in a week on iOS and Android
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2013, 09:42 posted on
The guys at Rovio, known for developing titles like Amazing Alex, Bad Piggies, and of course Angry Birds, are working on a new mobile video game. And surprisingly, this time the action does not revolve around physics and puzzle-solving. Instead, their upcoming game is called "The Croods" and it appears to be one of those...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. samsunggalaxylover (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
march 14th the same announcement day of the galaxy s4 what does that mean.
8. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1104; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Or Or maybe jsut maybe This game will come pre-loaded on the Galaxy S4....sweet!
9. samsunggalaxylover (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
this will only happen in there dreams.
2. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 314; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
I hope they offer paid versions. Rovio's Angry Birds on Android spam you with in-game ads like no others.
5. Ray.S (Posts: 263; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
I don't mind the ads, but I hate those freemium games. Always suggesting virtual goods (garbage) for you to purchase and making you feel like you don't really experience the whole game if you just play it without purchasing anything...
6. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 314; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Honestly I generally don't mind ads - I have several apps that have them. But Rovio has slowly been turning up the volume. First you have the banner ad that covers up part of the game play. Then there came the full page ads. And with the latest version of Angry Birds Rio I started getting full page video ads that I couldn't abort/back out of like I used to. On top of that the ads come with audio that blares out my speaker even with my speaker volume turned all the way down.
7. haroonazeem638 (Posts: 129; Member since: 29 Mar 2011)
agree with both of you. That is why we should have free games with or without ads or a version of games with no ads for $1...both full versions and no freemium crap!