The Beatles ringtones now up on iTunes
1. android_hitman posted on 22 Feb 2012, 08:36 0 0
more money for apple because you can't use an mp3 as ringtone // (not without an extra app)
2. tedkord posted on 22 Feb 2012, 09:15 0 0
Or, I can just rip my Beatles CDs to 320kbps mp3, edit whatever song I want down to 30 seconds or so, and put it in the ringtones folder on my SD card. But, I won't, because most Beatles songs are too perfect to cut up, and put on something like a cellphone.
3. nyamo posted on 22 Feb 2012, 09:23 2 0
Exactly who in there right mind buys ringtones anymore
6. JC557 posted on 22 Feb 2012, 13:11 0 0
You can even download apps from Android Market to help make ringtones from your music collection stored on the phone. I haven't checked but there may be similar programs available from the App Store.
5. willywill_evo posted on 22 Feb 2012, 11:49 0 0
funny i have the same ringtone since 2003, since the nextel i730 came out lol and its goin to stay like that