The Beatles ringtones now up on iTunes
1. android_hitman (unregistered)
more money for apple because you can't use an mp3 as ringtone // (not without an extra app)
2. tedkord (Posts: 11712; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Or, I can just rip my Beatles CDs to 320kbps mp3, edit whatever song I want down to 30 seconds or so, and put it in the ringtones folder on my SD card. But, I won't, because most Beatles songs are too perfect to cut up, and put on something like a cellphone.
3. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
Exactly who in there right mind buys ringtones anymore
6. JC557 (Posts: 1521; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
You can even download apps from Android Market to help make ringtones from your music collection stored on the phone. I haven't checked but there may be similar programs available from the App Store.
5. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
funny i have the same ringtone since 2003, since the nextel i730 came out lol and its goin to stay like that