The Android team wants to wish you happy holidays in a new video
Check out some Googley-caroling in the video below:
9. nexusISaFLOP (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
I'll have a happy holiday when google fixes the galaxy nexus. What a horrible phone with its lack luster hardware, bugs, and features that don't even work right... an I thought this was supposed to be the greatest? Bleh guessed all the Harking was for nothing.
19. roscuthiii (Posts: 2217; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
ICS is great. That's the part Google had a hand in. Any deficiencies with the Galaxy Nexus fall to manufacturer/carrier implementation .
11. quakan (Posts: 1366; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Shut up...just let Google wish you a happy holidays without the constant need to try to get a reaction from people. It's really gotten old and it happens on every single article on this site. All you really wanted was to get some thumbs up's. You're probably constantly refreshing the page to see if you got some more. Happy holidays, you got what you asked for...except from me, you get a thumbs down. :-)
17. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
if you dont like it you can leave, no one makes you visit this site. f**king baby QQ lol
14. buggerrer (Posts: 306; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
You probably will (ie "see one from Apple").
It kinda looks like a typical holidays ad.
16. sudhar131998 (Posts: 63; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
there is one ad, that is Santa Clause using Siri
2. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I liked the Beaming part. And you would never see this from the forbidden fruit
3. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
happy holidays to you too android :')
4. iDroidx650 (Posts: 77; Member since: 26 May 2010)
Happy Holidays Google!
- Proud owner of Galaxy Nexus and iPhone 4S.
10. nexusISaFLOP (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
can't imagine your proud of that POS nexus with all it's bugs and embarrassing hardware
12. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
this fag again? stfu and get back under your bridge after you explain to me it's embarrassing specs
5. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
Happy holidays Green robot!
-Proud Sgs2 owner and HTC sensation 4g :)
6. buggerrer (Posts: 306; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Happy Holidays Google!
- Proud owner of Galaxy S II, Galaxy Nexus, Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab 10.1, SE Neo, and HTC HD2 with android inside.
7. jacko (unregistered)
Happy Holidays Google and Android
Proud owner of
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Motorola Droid RAZR
HTC EVO 3D
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
happy HOLIDAY'S TO GOOGLE AND ANDROID TEAM AND TO ALL ANDROID OWNERS!!
13. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I am not a fan of android . But it looks like it's really fun working there !
15. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 664; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Happy Holiday's fellow phone folk.
- Happy owner of Droid X, Transformer, and hopefully on christmas of a Galaxy Nexus (fingers so crossed)
18. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I'm kinda liking this "proud owner of..." thing going on, so ima say it as well
Proud owner of iPhone 4(no way in hell I'm gonn upgrade to iPhone 4S, how will ppl know I have upgraded, remember iPhone it's only good at one thing, Status, so I'll w8 4 d iPhone 5)
And proud owner of Samsang Galaxy Tab 10.1