The All New HTC One is advertised on a U.K. street
0. phoneArena 16 Mar 2014, 13:12 posted on
Just about everything there is to know about the All New HTC One has been leaked. The hype behind the handset has rivaled anything seen for an upcoming Apple iPhone model and while the suits at HTC might not be happy about the leaks, it probably has saved them a ton of money in advertising. The latest incident involves a poster ad placed on a street in the U.K., right outside a Phones 4U store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. stijnvbrummelen (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
Im getting the idea that this is what HTC want!
4. khaledmhawesh (Posts: 38; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
may be this will help them in marketing
5. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1374; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Hype is good but its nothing compared to the billions that Samsung spends on marketing and the few hundreds of millions that HTC does..
2. khaledmhawesh (Posts: 38; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
what did leakers left for the announcement on 25th march ? the most leaked device ever :PPP
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
HTC should just announce the damn phone already.
6. Leonis (Posts: 338; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Many are very eager to see the official release and presentation. This phone is making me crazy. Mostly because of the camera and I can't believe the megapixel count haven't been leaked yet. It must be 4mp because if it would have been 10+ they would have leaked it already.
Kind a disappointing to be honest but lets hope it will be good enough.
8. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
It's not going to be called the "All New HTC One"!!! That's just what they use to refer to it in advertisements and such to show that it is the new HTC One, and not last year's One.
9. Dude2014 (Posts: 439; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Seriously i have no idea why HTC decided to name their new flagship to All New HTC One. That name is kinda weird and sucks. It just made consumers confused.They should make a strong product series name like Samsung Galaxy S,Galaxy Note,Nokia Lumia,Sony Xperia,LG G,etc. This year All New HTC One and then next year All Renew HTC One? HTC One 2014 might be even better.
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Galaxy S, Xperia, and Lumia line is over saturated. I don't mind the new name.
13. spasticpat (Posts: 95; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
Funny how they decide to blur the picture out but from the front it looks pretty similar to the HTC One
14. Bridgep0rt (Posts: 43; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
They should have simply called it HTC Two
17. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 264; Member since: 30 May 2013)
no. 'and here we are in 2033 year htc is announcing the HTC TWENTY'
15. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Lol htc one two, Would have been an Epic facepalm