That was quick: Windows 8 Store app protection already hacked, turns the trials permanent
2. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
This security failure is, dare I say it--priceless.
3. jove39 (Posts: 1265; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Windows and Hackers go side by side...and who doesn't like free games :)
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Where's the BALM(er) for relieving the pain of WINDOWS being so secure :)
6. dickwyn (Posts: 585; Member since: 07 May 2012)
dont think this as a bad way, at least now we have some ways to get paid apps become free
5. easymomo (Posts: 89; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Android is wild, uncontrolled and malware prone; Apple is overpriced
12. -box- (Posts: 3749; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Are you saying he's wrong? In all fairness, he isn't. Not saying Windows is invulernable (and I know of no system that is), but his statements aren't incorrect.
13. Bernoulli (Posts: 1437; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Well said mate! The only thing left is for both of these things to shift to Apple lol :)
7. twens (Posts: 554; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Guys how do we download this crack? Its the best news i have heard since morning.
8. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Ican't wait what balmer say about this hack
10. xtroid2k (Posts: 344; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
I don't know why this is such a surprise. Hackers have been circumventing ms products for years. I suspect w8 are no different.
11. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
This is why CEO's need to stop talking trash about their competition.
14. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Thats messed up, thats actually a good feature of windows 8. You get to try an app before you buy it; I wish android had this feature, then I would probably buy more apps.
16. MC1123 (Posts: 1236; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
lol so true!!! love these hacking thing! and atleast it will be good for those people who cant afford the paid app!
17. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
You cant afford a dollar app that you really like.