Thanks to LTE, Three in the UK is seeing good revenues
0. phoneArena 01 Mar 2014, 04:58 posted on
The fourth largest carrier in the UK, Three, is seeing a return on its aggressive implementation of LTE...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1179; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Proud user of 3 for over five years.
9. Finalflash (Posts: 1543; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Same here, although the 4g roll out was kind of slow, it lives up to my expectations. I've used 200gbs on my sim for this month so far and it's got 10 days left in the current cycle. No slowing of service and no problems whatsoever.
2. outlawog (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Nov 2013)
I get speeds of 50Mbps down, and 20meg up with threes LTE. They're so good!
6. steedsofwar (Posts: 251; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
what area are you seeing these speeds? that's just insane...
15. outlawog (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Nov 2013)
Yeah i know, its crazy. Heres a screenshot -http://imgbox.com/s6kA6DhW , This is in Fulham SW6 London.
8. Klamba92 (Posts: 195; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Yh which area you in I'm getting around 25mb down and 18 up in upload in Central London once gone up to 46 and 19 up but stays at 25 mb most times!
3. T12RYK (Posts: 98; Member since: 10 Jun 2011)
Three have always been the best in terms of pricing and tariffs. Way to lead the way in offering 4G at no extra charge. Proud to be a Three customer.
5. steedsofwar (Posts: 251; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
Same here guys. With 3UK for roughly 7 years now. LTE is at no extra cost! I get maximum 32mbs down and 21 up.
11. Salazzi (Posts: 146; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
just curious, how much are you UK folk paying? And is that unlimited data?
18. bukton (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
It's £15/month for 12 months for a sim-only plan. That's $25/month.
10. Locutus (limited) (Posts: 26; Member since: 26 Jul 2013)
I'm loving what Three is doing, can't wait to join them!
12. ady_lad (Posts: 73; Member since: 17 Jul 2013)
I wish Vodafone would hurry up with their LTE, some areas you even stuggle to get the 3g...I live in Chester and many times you struggle to get some running 3g speeds...
13. noteseries (Posts: 76; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
bring it to Indonesia, i m ur loyal costumer -_-!