Texting has tons of benefits as well: infographic
0. phoneArena 24 May 2012, 09:25 posted on
Most recently, we’ve focused on the dangers of texting - it often leads to comical situations with people falling into fountains, lakes, hitting themselves on the streets…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
The only reason I still have texting on my family plan is att threw a bone to consumers and gave unlimited mobile to mobile
2. fanesxx (Posts: 69; Member since: 19 May 2011)
just stop driving while doing it and we good
3. redrooster13 (Posts: 107; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
Actually they should probably stop texting while driving. They might crash if they stopped driving while they sent a text. lol just messin' with you.
4. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 201; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
take a look at this TED talk regarding texting and social networking and how it actually only gives us a false sense of connection.
5. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 505; Member since: 20 May 2012)
With my Galaxy Note, being able to modify pictures with S-pen and send them with txt messaging is alot of fun and handy sometimes