Texting has tons of benefits as well: infographic
0. phoneArena posted on 24 May 2012, 09:25
Most recently, we’ve focused on the dangers of texting - it often leads to comical situations with people falling into fountains, lakes, hitting themselves on the streets…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nyamo posted on 24 May 2012, 10:57 0 0
The only reason I still have texting on my family plan is att threw a bone to consumers and gave unlimited mobile to mobile
3. redrooster13 posted on 24 May 2012, 11:30 2 0
Actually they should probably stop texting while driving. They might crash if they stopped driving while they sent a text. lol just messin' with you.
4. DigitalBoy05 posted on 24 May 2012, 12:47 1 0
take a look at this TED talk regarding texting and social networking and how it actually only gives us a false sense of connection.
5. 1ceTr0n posted on 24 May 2012, 23:57 0 0
With my Galaxy Note, being able to modify pictures with S-pen and send them with txt messaging is alot of fun and handy sometimes