Texting becomes more popular than talking in Britain, average Briton sends 50 texts a month
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2012, 09:24 posted on
We’ve heard a couple of times in one form or another for the United States and now it’s growing into Europe - we’re calling less, and exchanging direct communication for texts…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3279; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Only 50? Last time I checked my bill I sent 10,000 per month...
2. script_writer (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
This is so true. More so amongst younger people. The only time i call people on my phone is when i need contact somebody who cant recieve texts (landline numbers) or trying to contact people who simply dont know how to text. (Like my parents)
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1110; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
god my family plan did about 20,000 last month lol
4. Atlas (Posts: 146; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Its actually 200 average per month texts in Britain, I was watching the news and it came on.
5. mas11 (Posts: 1005; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Wow that's nothing, I send thousands every month.
7. DreamHunter (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Hi there. People send texts everyday, but the texting become more advanced. Using 3rd party apps like whatsapp,viber etc. The tablet growth is amazing. Tablets are getting more and more popular. Here is an interesting graphic that shows the time people spend on their tablets a day -http://social-mobile-web-business-conference.com/key-platforms-included/social-media-training-engaging-sustainable-content-strategies/4837-2/
People spend 2+ hours a day on tablet at least.
Greetings to all.