Test photo snapped with the Moto X surfaces
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2013, 03:53 posted on
At this point we wouldn't blame you if you thought we're being taken advantage of by a controlled leaking effort by Motorola with a clear intent of creating craze and hype about the Moto X along with the next line of DROIDs – the leaks are just non-stop. Regardless, we can't possibly let you miss out on yet another delicious snippet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. miguelmeza14 (Posts: 61; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
Looking at the reflection it seems pretty authentic to me.
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
The reflection certainly seems authentic. Don't know about the pic though.
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I believe the photo was taken inside a building with green tinted glasses. It would explain the reflection and the green tinge of the image.
4. Chris.P (Posts: 521; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
@evleaks has been right on mark pretty consistently. Regardless, we always put a little disclaimer on the off chance the intel is wrong :).
3. Jghelfi (Posts: 5; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
I spy a white moto X back on the right of the picture in the window reflection..
6. boosook (Posts: 1415; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
the detail seems very high... the colors are still completely off, though!
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It looks like the picture was taken through a tinted window, so that would explain the weird colors.
7. Leica_Shooter (Posts: 18; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
I completely understand. Cameras were never Motorola's strong suit.
11. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
if thats real, then its dynamic range is great
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I wish they would of get rid of that droid picture.