Test photo snapped with the Moto X surfaces
Conspiracy or not, @evleaks has once again delivered on his promise of, well – leaks. Waste no more time and head straight for the gallery for the latest nugget – this time, a supposed test photo snapped with the Moto X's so called 'ClearPixel' shooter. Snapped through what appears to be a window of a building, it could be the reason for the seemingly warm colors. That, or some kind of a custom filter. Regardless, we wouldn't dare give a final verdict on the camera until we get a proper hands-on.
We may be repeating ourselves, but keep in mind there are no guarantees this is authentic.
1. miguelmeza14 (Posts: 54; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
Looking at the reflection it seems pretty authentic to me.
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5531; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
The reflection certainly seems authentic. Don't know about the pic though.
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I believe the photo was taken inside a building with green tinted glasses. It would explain the reflection and the green tinge of the image.
4. Chris.P (Posts: 256; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
@evleaks has been right on mark pretty consistently. Regardless, we always put a little disclaimer on the off chance the intel is wrong :).
3. Jghelfi (Posts: 5; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
I spy a white moto X back on the right of the picture in the window reflection..
6. boosook (Posts: 904; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
the detail seems very high... the colors are still completely off, though!
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3881; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It looks like the picture was taken through a tinted window, so that would explain the weird colors.
7. Leica_Shooter (Posts: 18; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
I completely understand. Cameras were never Motorola's strong suit.
11. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1090; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
if thats real, then its dynamic range is great
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I wish they would of get rid of that droid picture.