Tennis star David Ferrer tweets his love for Samsung Galaxy S4 from his iPhone
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2013, 18:38 posted on
We have seen this stuff before but it is always worthy of noting because of the overt irony involved...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
loves the GS4 but uses his iphone=iphone
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 3099; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
His manager should has done his due diligent and tweet on his behalf with a proper sponsored Samsung galaxy S4 64G.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6674; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That was stupid. and its probably slow news day
7. maccess (Posts: 632; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
maybe he got bored with his iphone.. btw nice decision if he choose the s4... if not maybe the htc one isn't bad either..
9. blingblingthing (Posts: 456; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Why would he be using an iPhone and having a S4? Maybe this was retaliation over a late S4.
10. akki20892 (Posts: 3614; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
roger federer and rafael nadal still my favorite.
11. pwnarena (Posts: 958; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
he was paid to do that subtle endorsement but he forgot that people may know what device he's actually using to post his tweets. he had no plans of moving to s4 but he just had to do that tweet for the endorsement.
12. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Haha.... samsung can paid him but will never stop him from using iphone.
At the end of the day all rich people just want Premium devices Not some Chinese plastic toy
16. VZWuser76 (Posts: 1756; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
That's what I love about the internet. Everyone knows what everyone else wants, even though they know nothing about them. Just amazing.
18. SoulEater1667 (Posts: 23; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
Take this yudi.nemesis , like your comment.
20. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Not only yudi, count also comments # 11 & 13 haha
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha.........Samsung paid him to do this stupid thing, I love Samsung Galaxy S4 blah blah blah! xD
14. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Haha 11 12 13, lol
More of paid people
15. ryq24 (Posts: 527; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Someone in his publicist group should be fired for this.
19. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Why is this news? It's not like he has an endorsement deal with Apple and violated it..
21. kenobi (Posts: 35; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Eh he got bored before the 140th characters huh, that was warp 9,8. My lumia survived for at least 3 days before I got bored. What an after-life companion.