Ten GM models are now rolling with AT&T’s LTE service
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2014, 21:02 posted on
It was only a couple months ago that GM announced pricing for its next generation of OnStar service...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. UglyFrank (Posts: 638; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
Would it kill them to do an unlimited plan?
3. j-rod2079 (Posts: 24; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
$150 for 10GB for a year is just outrageous! It would be cheaper to use mobile hotspot on your phone!
4. j-rod2079 (Posts: 24; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I run through 15GB a month just on my phone, and that's not including the other three lines on my account!
5. wrm2013 (Posts: 189; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
another great business model by a great company.
7. JMartin22 (Posts: 1286; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Now we have cars to add to the expensive monthly data plan fees on top of phones, tablets, and maybe even PSP
Vitas if you have one of those.
Data plan caps really limit mobile cellular innovation and are only handicapping people because these giant telecommunication companies want to squeeze even larger profits from their subscribers, it has nothing to do with infrastructure limitations.