Temple Run is now available on Android, free
15. wakingup (Posts: 51; Member since: 13 Aug 2011)
You know what? I have never really been fond of Temple Run, I find it an over-rated game (like many other ones) on the iOS. But perhaps I'll try it again on my androids.
18. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 579; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
well each person has different likes.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 3155; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Instagram's going on 18 months and counting. Angry Birds was iOS exclusive for almost a year. Still, it is a bummer.
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Quite a fun game. Nice sense of humor, slick gameplay (if a little hard to pick up at first) only fear is that they hint at in app purchases. Hope that if they're widely implemented they dont cripple the game.
4. nicki1pt (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
Not compatible with Droid Razr...just wonderful..
17. BlacRaZredge (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
this sucks. i wanna play it why does the razr get jipped on games. ie temple run and brothers in arms 2
6. troybuilt (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
Warning to anyone that installs this app. The game was fun for me on my Droid RAZR MAXX, but it will install a separate market and attempt to install other apps on your phone with all permissions request open. It will have a notification icon that pops up to click on saying sms and takes you to google play to install another app. This app is fishy at best and I reported it to Google to investigate it. I'd be careful if you install this. You'll notice 2 Markets. One named "market" the other one "google play" which the one named Market shouldn't be there.
7. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Really now.. That's news to me. I think you downloaded the wrong game. Just uninstall, it should fix your problem.
8. troybuilt (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
No, I downloaded and installed the one from the link above in the article.
9. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
See, again, weird. It didn't do any of that to me.
11. troybuilt (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
They removed it from google play. I'm not sure if it's based on device type or not, but I don't see the game in the market anymore. I guess Google removed it or the dev did.
10. troybuilt (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
It's something u probably didn't notice and it's the only thing I installed today. After I uninstalled the game the separate market disappeared. It's the oddest thing I've ever seen. I'm not going to trust it. It kept wanting to install 2 other games and one of which wanted permission to contacts, phone idenity, I mean I might as call them and tell them everything about myself.
12. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Dude, i would notice if a second market wanted to be installed along with two other games.
14. troybuilt (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
well, I went into Google Play website and logged in. It's showing my phone isn't compatible with my Razr or my previous Bionic, it's compatible with the droid X which use to be on my list. That's strange.
13. troybuilt (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
The second market installed on it's own made a shortcut on the homescreen. and ran on it's on without me doing anything. I'm going to see if I can install it again if I can find it.
19. McLTE (Posts: 804; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I had a similar issue when I downloaded and installed Scramble with Friends from Zynga.
had a new icon on my desktop that took me to a place to buy games.. then I had some random messages appearing in my task bar about other games.