Temple Run gets quick update for Windows Phone models, Live Tile problem repaired
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2013, 11:00 posted on
Just one day after Temple Run made its long awaited launch on Windows Phone, a number of issues popped up that took away from the user experience including no support for 512MB devices and pinning the game to a Tile on the Start screen was blocked out; while a number of problems still remain, a quick update to version 1.5 will fix the issue with the Tiles...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
so its atleast on the board lol fixes dont take loonnnngggg time unless the developers are completely noobs
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Who's fault? Imangi Studios!
19. LonghornTech (Posts: 50; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Stop bitching so ya'll can answer my question: is this a windows 8 app only? Because I cannot see it on my Lumia 900 in Marketplace.
21. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Have you upgrade your phone to Windows 7.8?
24. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
need to check on Wp store it tell the compatiblity over there
25. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
and only supported by wp8 no wp7.8 i checked on wp store here
10. predator93 (Posts: 122; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
I think they should have released this to lumia 620 and other phones with 512 mb ram (They can't say 512 MB is not enough when an iphone 3gs with 256 mb of ram is able to run it without any hiccups) simultaneously.
14. pixelado (Posts: 130; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
What's wrong with you people, the guy gave an opinion of his own and thumb-downs are falling on him already.
I mean come on, platform requirements are very different, we all know that, but, I don't know, more than 512MB for a runner game? Seems outrageous to me too.
BTW, lets try to keep this from turning into a platform flamewar. Save your insecurities for yourself and have a nice day.
15. Shubham412302 (Posts: 431; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
even asphalt 7 dosent works for 512 mb ram.
so only ones with lumia 920,820 and wp8s can play temple run and asphalt 7. which works on 512 mb ram android and ios devices
16. Feel_IT (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
this is s**t...i cant play it on my 8s cause it dont have 1 gb of ram??sucks so hard ill have to go back to android
17. boosook (Posts: 1429; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
And I remember when WP users were saying that Android was resource hungry and fragmented... then when Skype came they discovered that it didn't run on phones with 256MB of RAM, then when WP8 came they discovered that WP7 phones could not be upgraded and soon WP was fragmented as well, then when Temple Run came they discovered that they needed a high-end windows phone to run it while it runs on $150 androids...
18. Feel_IT (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
well if things go on like that windows phone will newer be as good as android or iOS. If thinks dont get better then this is the last time i have windows phone device. This is a real let down and it sucks to be us(windows phone users)
20. Nothing_Real (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
WP should realize this, otherwise Nokia's , HTC's models current and forthcoming having 512Mb ram will simply useless.