Temple Run 2 is the fastest growing mobile game of all time with 50 million downloads in 13 days
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Jan 2013, 22:45
Temple Run 2 has been downloaded an amazing 50 million times in just 13 days to become the fastest growing mobile game of all time, breaking the previous record of 50 million downloads in 35 days set by Angry Birds Space; the original Temple Run game was launched in 2011 and has been downloaded 170 million times...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 31 Jan 2013, 23:01 1
Somethings wrong on my dad's iPad 4gen...
I reinstall this apps 3 Times, and still sluggish until I kept game over for no reason... Hope dev fix this :(
10. jade272727 posted on 01 Feb 2013, 01:45 1
15. yyuu1000 posted on 01 Feb 2013, 08:38 0
how old s your dad
17. jade272727 posted on 01 Feb 2013, 22:46 0
14. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 01 Feb 2013, 08:24 0
With all the success the game has recieved I see no reason why they can't port this game over to Windows Phone 7.8/8.
I think it will happen. Don't lose hope.
2. MC1123 posted on 31 Jan 2013, 23:01 0
this game is just so awesome!! imagi should better bring this to BB10 and WP8 to make that number even bigger! coz unlike angry birds which is avilable to all platform, this is i think is the best selling ever, not to mention its free!
4. tashreef posted on 01 Feb 2013, 00:08 0
It's on high demand because it's a best "FREE" ! game
3. Edmund posted on 01 Feb 2013, 00:00 0
So all you have to do is plagiarize the crap out of a famous hollywood movie and you can make a million bucks. hmm... I might develop a game loosely based around the hunger games. I'll even call it "Total Hunger Running Recall Man"
9. Retro-touch posted on 01 Feb 2013, 01:44 1
And your point is??? You can't enjoy a games success without bringing up irrelevant crap.
Its awesome, nuff said
8. microsoftnokiawin posted on 01 Feb 2013, 01:22 0
Temple Run 2 is the fastest *FREE* growing mobile game of all time with 50 million downloads in 13 days
angry birds space cost money on ios and had ingame ads in android
EDIT: if bought free on android
11. speckledapple posted on 01 Feb 2013, 02:00 0
I guess I can count myself as someone who has not downloaded the game.
16. speckledapple posted on 01 Feb 2013, 10:26 0
I suppose my point is that I have not downloaded the game yet.