Tell us how to improve PhoneArena, win a phone!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by email, he or she has provided upon registration. Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter's sole discretion).
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
43. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 13 Feb 2012, 08:17 5 0
please enable users to connect with each other and your authors as well. there should be some kinda inbox or something where we can send/receive messeges. so users can share their experiences/thoughts with each other. it would be of great help especially with guys like remixfa on board. thank you.
48. shafboy posted on 13 Feb 2012, 08:46 1 0
I knoowww! They should extend their services and draws to Europe/UK as well.
50. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 13 Feb 2012, 09:01 3 1
why Europe only why not Rest of the World as well
57. daniel_bargs posted on 13 Feb 2012, 20:42 0 0
the world will be at a worse situation if scenarios like these continue... only american residents can dictate the future of phonearena.... sounds like americans will be the only one to dictate the future of the world. r
9. biophone posted on 10 Feb 2012, 08:45 5 0
First? You forgot zing if you were trying to copy the miz.
3. drahmad posted on 10 Feb 2012, 07:15 15 5
My suggestion: make all the draws available to NOn-US people lol
25. Forsaken77 posted on 10 Feb 2012, 15:27 2 11
This is a U.S. site friend. You internatts just choose to use it.
31. drahmad posted on 11 Feb 2012, 01:30 3 0
yeah, and it sucks too,always late, i mostly visit other sites now. just a habit...
34. remixfa posted on 11 Feb 2012, 08:11 4 0
Its not a US only site. One of the main people that runs this site lives in eastern europe.
39. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 12 Feb 2012, 13:26 1 0
thats good info. would you mind telling us who is he/she ?
59. remixfa posted on 15 Feb 2012, 08:42 1 0
lol, if he wants to be known, he will make himself known. Anyone that has gotten in trouble and gotten PA hatemail knows who it is.. lol
73. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 16 Feb 2012, 08:11 1 0
i gotchya. i guess i have received few love mails for being in love with android lol
4. ravi047 posted on 10 Feb 2012, 07:18 7 0
This Site is really at its best place.
But it would make it more better if you would provide a Online Chat support with Reviwers on the board.
8. quakan posted on 10 Feb 2012, 08:41 14 0
also they need a mobile site or app desperately bad.
24. biophone posted on 10 Feb 2012, 14:02 0 4
I was going to say that but the site works well on mu phone so there is no need.
30. RageQuit posted on 10 Feb 2012, 20:44 2 1
well some people have data capps at 2GB so i can see how not having a app or mobile version is harmful.
13. KingKurogiii posted on 10 Feb 2012, 10:29 2 0
i have a feeling they'd hate that. Miz would trolololol at them every day. xD
37. Birds posted on 12 Feb 2012, 09:26 0 2
Cool. Well you just have to gove you opinions on how they can improve the site.
7. quakan posted on 10 Feb 2012, 08:41 0 13
If they were giving away a Verizon iPhone I'd participate
11. warrenellis93 posted on 10 Feb 2012, 08:54 11 0
i dont like the big pop up that covers the whole screen every time i visit this site
14. KingKurogiii posted on 10 Feb 2012, 10:31 3 1
it was tough trying to come up with things to make the site better but i was able to scrounge up my 2 cents. o:
38. Birds posted on 12 Feb 2012, 09:27 0 2
Yep this sight is quite good so far. It is almost flawless.
15. dclrodriguez posted on 10 Feb 2012, 10:42 2 2
I just submitted mine! *Keeps fingers crossed*
16. maherk posted on 10 Feb 2012, 10:44 13 0
u need a mobile friendly version of ur website!! i find it kinda ironic that in 2012, a phone news based website is yet to have an application or a mobile version.
my 500mb plan costs me 19$ here in lebanon, and ur website sucks 1.8mb everytime i open or click one of the headlines.
17. blowfish posted on 10 Feb 2012, 10:49 12 0
I would also like a mobile version of the site like others have mentioned here.
18. blowfish posted on 10 Feb 2012, 10:51 8 1
The big popup that covers the screen is anoying, especially from my tablet. I can't even close it from my tablet. I have to go back and then back to the site for it to not show up.
19. squallz506 posted on 10 Feb 2012, 10:57 1 2
heres to hoping i get a phone of equal value, the two offered dont really interest me.
20. gallitoking posted on 10 Feb 2012, 11:09 3 7
trolling to should be allowed for Apple fans... Androids has been doing it for a long time freely... and the thumbs down .. begin..... lol
22. KingKurogiii posted on 10 Feb 2012, 13:33 8 0
trolls that represent Apple on this site are just stupid...it's really not helping Apple's image.
23. remixfa posted on 10 Feb 2012, 13:43 5 0
gallito you haven't been here as long as some of us. just 2 years ago this site was apple troll heaven and the rest of us had to deal with it. the percentages of fans have changed pretty proportionately to their market position. android holds a 2 to 1 world position over iOS. expect the boards to be similar.
26. gallitoking posted on 10 Feb 2012, 16:29 3 1
well this sucks.. no thumbs down.. I am losing my touch
27. remixfa posted on 10 Feb 2012, 16:34 2 0
you cant ask for thumbs down, you will get the opposite of what you ask for, if anything at all. you should know that by now chicken head.
29. vvelez5 posted on 10 Feb 2012, 18:59 1 7
Get rid of the horrible opinion pieces that has nothing to do with phone news.
40. vvelez5 posted on 12 Feb 2012, 20:29 0 0
Nevermind, apparently people love the fanboy articles.
32. Kalevro posted on 11 Feb 2012, 05:47 0 0
Only Samsung phones ;( /// Darth Vader-NOOOOOOOOOOO!
33. Kalevro posted on 11 Feb 2012, 06:09 2 1
Why are contests only in the US ?
World-wide shipping doesnt cost that much, does it ?
65. -box- posted on 15 Feb 2012, 13:41 0 0
There are certain laws and restrictions (and taxes) required in other countries, so it makes it a lot easier to award prizes in a place where the rules are already clearly defined. There's probably other reasons too. I doubt it's just shipping.
35. diegomarin posted on 11 Feb 2012, 19:21 1 0
I think you would be better if when you make a review, tell more your experience with it , also like every week make a video anwsering peoples questions and tell whats new.
36. milominderbinder posted on 11 Feb 2012, 21:06 5 0
I hate the fact that Phone Area is almost imposssible to read from a PHONE. Why would a site called Phone Arena not have a mobile version?
I also hate how the reviewers worship all things Apple. Not everyone has hands as tiny as yours.
41. pandamaja posted on 13 Feb 2012, 08:04 0 3
I can't think of one thing that would improve PhoneArena. You guys are perfect as is.
(Phone for awwww factor?! ;) )
42. iphonearenassuukks (banned) posted on 13 Feb 2012, 08:16 1 3
1. I hate the facts that I NEEEEED to register to post this. I don't trust iphonearena.com to have my password. My advices, use DISQUSS or facebook. because i don't want 2 or 3 months latter, iphonearena said their database were hacked, and my information is gone with them.
1b. also, anyone can create fake email/account, so why would need to register???
2. i think iphonearena need to be more neutral. right now, i really feel like this is more iphonearena than neutralphoneareana. android is as good as iphone, and iphone is as good as android. don't treat iphone as good phone
66. -box- posted on 15 Feb 2012, 14:15 0 0
They used to have no registration required. We had a lot more spam-bots and trolls filling the comments. As for login and password, if it bothers you that much, use something unique or get a new e-mail address just for it (that's what I did, hotmail and gmail are free). I use the Disqus system on Engadget and it can be a pain in the head to use sometimes. As for Facebook, I like keeping that solely for people I've physically met and interact with, not for my opinions and reactions to a cell phone site (especially because then there's more stuff clogging the news feed)
46. REYNER posted on 13 Feb 2012, 08:45 1 2
thats unfair they should open the draw to every member this may be a u.s site but not all that supportig this site are from u.s i bet most of it are from Asia and Europe where most of gadget freaks are..
47. shnibz posted on 13 Feb 2012, 08:46 0 0
Maybe revisit some of the "Flagship" devices after the initial hype of it when it comes out. I have a Galaxy Nexus and it is the best phone I have ever had, but I doubt if you guys reviewed it today that it would still get a 9.5......(maybe an 8.75 or 9 though) or a 9 for the razr for that matter.
49. shnibz posted on 13 Feb 2012, 08:50 3 0
Kinda like the "Long term test" say MotorTrend does with some vehicles.
51. fervid posted on 13 Feb 2012, 09:03 1 1
* Better Spelling and Grammar checking by editors.
* More accurate specs on phones. Sometimes other sites like gsmarena have a lot more details that are also in a better format to compare.
* Allow comparing 4-5 phones.
* Delete stupid comments by people just commenting to say first. Most poor comments in general seem to be from those with wrestlers as their role models...possibly an age check too as those are likely 13 year olds or 40 year olds in parents basement.
52. theoak posted on 13 Feb 2012, 10:33 3 0
Mobile App ... Mobile App ... Mobile App ... Mobile App
53. Bluesky02 posted on 13 Feb 2012, 10:39 2 0
Yeah need mobile site. When i write a comment then post at the same time my network got disconnected. Afterward when i online i see double post of what i have written.
55. pouxonu posted on 13 Feb 2012, 12:11 0 0
The main thing I would like to see is the site itself updated, maybe try a different layout and moving some things around, or catagorizing articles by OS or carrier. It seems scattered a bit some times, but overall I visit the site on a daily basis.
One other thing add a forum with just one subject IOS vs Android so i can clear up the comment sections of just about every article that is posted
60. remixfa posted on 15 Feb 2012, 08:43 0 0
can we exchange the phone for a pentaband G-Nexus? :) SGS2? Note? :) SGS3!!!!! :)