Telefonica to get exclusive 64GB Nokia Lumia 1020 for European and Latin-American markets
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2013, 00:16 posted on
In a few short hours we will be learning what Nokia and presumably AT&T have up their sleeve for the...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Nice!!! Hope att gets a 64GB model,, then maybe, I'll give wp8 another try...:-)
5. Bernoulli (Posts: 2035; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
You know you don't have to wait for a carrier subsidy, negri electronics is sure to be selling them unlocked
17. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
True that,, but I would like, LTE speeds :-)
21. Bernoulli (Posts: 2035; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
It might have band 4, which is what t-mobile and some parts of at&t use for their LTE
22. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I doubt it. Windows Phone Central reported that it's going to be exclusive to three carriers; of which AT&T isn't one of, sadly.
2. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
you do know lumia 1020 specs are leaked already... unleash the phones
3. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Woot? All that humongous storage without any Apps? HoHo
6. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
and you do know that the storage is not for just for apps right. It's more for the out-of-this-world quality photos that only a nokia can deliver, the rest is for the amazingness to store. Not just apps loser, Or maybe you do keep all those hundred of fart apps in your phone storage.... Ho
7. FlushGordon (unregistered)
''out-of-this-world quality photos that only a nokia can deliver''
A * REAL * Photo enthusiast would never spend a fortune on some phone that takes marginally better photos compared to other flagships.
Get the logic?
You only have one shot of that precious moment, why not use a better dedicated camera anyways?
9. yeahone (Posts: 5; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Oh my logic....i forgot my ps where??? Oops no need i have a camera phone. Ps is endanger of extinction just because of camera phone. Get it?
14. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Oh my grammar
12. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
FlushBordom, your comments are as dumb as ever. A real photo enthusiast would never ever listen to somebody like yourself, who obviously knows f--k all about photography!
Do me a favor, and tell me what TTL stands for, okay? NO, it's not "talk to you later". I'd rather not talk to you at all ;o)
13. FlushGordon (unregistered)
15. FlushGordon (unregistered)
What makes you think you're better than me?
20. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
you´re that stupid or just pretending and playing wendy´s role? Do you always carry a digital camera on you? I don´t but i take many pictures and when I´m taking them I want to be sure they will be as best as possible. That´s why miniaturization is for.
23. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
No phone is going to be able to replace a dedicated Camera when it comes to pure quality of the shot. While the 808 had an amazing camera for a phone (still one of the best), it didn't beat dedicated Camera's in the DoX test.
28. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
very true, no phone has replaced a dedicated camera...yet... just wondering why dpreview gave the pureview 808 a gold award when it hasn't even been achieved by other dedicated cams...
but still your comment is true, dedicated cams haven't been replaced yet, since the Lumia 1020 was just announced, not released. But it is...very very sooooon...
27. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
and im sure you put a dslr in your pocket to be able to catch that precious moment anytime? haha. Or you probably put it in your pocket to compensate for the lack of whatever is beside it.... and marginally? haha. other flagships haven't even caught up with the n8 of yesteryears bro...not even close...
18. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Phone arena,,, PLEASE BRING BACK , THE THUMBS DOWN BUTTON!!!
4. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Big plus to nokia. I hope they could deliver as many smartphones as they can. Stop the slow production of your flagship products.
8. sam.7 (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
awsome.. let the world know what they can bring :) f**k u apps!
11. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
and the full specs sheet is here..
26. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3037; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The same lame processor that flagship Android phones were using a year ago & WP has been using on most of their phones since the OS debuted hardly screams monster to me.
29. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
processor is nothing if you don't know how to use it....android even blows up in your pants....
16. apnwp (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Guys as I know WP supports only snapdragon. So Nokia must use s800 for their upcoming 41 mp camera phone. S800 supports up to 55 mp. Correct me if I'm wrong.
24. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
The S800 doesn't come in duel core versions though... Maybe they're using a S400.