Technology hiring in 2013 leaned in favor of hiring women over men
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2013, 14:08 posted on
If you have ever been to CES, or MWC, or happened to see any of our random shots from media events...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Based on my own personal experience, women do make better managers.
7. Ravail (Posts: 182; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
I wouldn't say that considering each individual is different. I do think that as a whole women are more creative and imaginative than men.
9. terabyteRouser (Posts: 454; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
nice, glad to see that someone is investing in the balancing act.
14. Caralho (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
Too many women in one place create a work place of infighting, bickering and self immolation. They simply cant get along with each other...