Tech Assassin's 50 caliber rifle pours it all out again, this time on the Galaxy S4
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Nothing against adrianisen's xperia z piss test
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
oh lord n.n he is a abominable person.
6. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
his videos are great tho...smashed 3 Xperia Z , Nexus 4. Nexus 7, Galaxy tab 2 10.1, iPhone 5, and many more
2. juandante (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Good because à 600$ phone witch don't have... FM Radio it's a shame
5. juandante (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
You where saying the same thing when Samsung removed iRDA some years ago. Now we are back to iRDA. You lame...
7. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
its IR blaster use to control TVs may some other things also.... so what u going to do with FM.... u going to control your butt
8. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i dont think people use FM radio any more.... but they just get satisfied seeing radio app in their phone....
9. juandante (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
what do you know about peoples usage. Did you know FM radio is FREE and webradio you must have a (good) data plan to satisfy the same functionality ?
Instead of removing FM they could leave it and add transmitter like on Nokia phone. I use radio and FM transmitter. How will you play your music with your phone on your car ? With your d**k ?
10. saket.shrivastava (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
f**k htc f**k samy..
i want the M82
12. amats69 (Posts: 1438; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
he's shirt says "keep calm and Carry One" and hes shooting a Galaxy S4. LOL