Teaser: LG G2 is learning from you
We all know that LG is gearing up to introduce its new flagship, the LG G2, on August 7, but nonetheless, the company has decided to arouse our interest even further by posting this intriguing teaser video.
While the short teaser itself doesn't reveal much about the phone, it does give us a glimpse at the silhouette of the LG G2 at the end. What's more, it urges us to go and see "how LG G2 is learning from you". Sounds interesting, to say the least. Be sure to tune in on August 7, as we'll be covering the announcement of the G2 to the smallest detail!
Meanwhile, if you'd like to learn more about the LG G2, visit the product's main page here!
1. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Great Ad .....the LG advertisement office are learning from sammy and are now better than ever! I'm just waiting for this beast to be released!
3. Lyngdoh (Posts: 225; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
The name sounds odd to me.
LG-G2 = L-GG-2. The intrusion among the G's. A different name would have been better imo.
27. roldefol (Posts: 2976; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Not to mention we've already seen an LG T-Mobile G2x.
4. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Oh yeah? Hope lg peeps could read this, UPDATES!!!
6. MrKoles (Posts: 325; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
My eyes got f*cked up, but otherwise...really good advertisement.
8. shuaibhere (Posts: 1531; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Advertisement is awesome...but lg tries to follow samsung always...
9. Jason2k13 (Posts: 648; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
i feel like LG is samsung's little brother, trying to be samsung one day. This ads reminds me of samsung.
13. Jillxz (Posts: 147; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Samsung , Apple , LG . The triplets. But love my LG . Samsung pales beside LG. Don't care how popular Samsung may be. Popularity doesn't mean better.
17. Shatter (Posts: 2030; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Very similar companies, they make the same type of stuff and they are both South Korean companies. You can't go wrong with either.
26. roldefol (Posts: 2976; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
But I've had better luck with LG devices than Samsung. They're both big scary chaebols, but that doesn't mean they have the same quality standards.
11. debugger919 (Posts: 24; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
The AD made me feel dizzy, almost throw up, have to stop not even half way...
15. Hallucinator (Posts: 344; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Well, what if I don't want my phone to learn from me? Maybe Im dumb and that's why I have a smart phone. Now I'll be a dumb person with a dumb phone.
23. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Congratulations and I do mean that: You are the first humble customer I've seen here on PA. Everyone else seems to think they as customers are a god reincarnated.
22. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
But what about when it's G³? G-cubed and it's not a cube? It will fail to deliver...
25. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Yep, so the whole naming convention doesn't work. Back to the drawing board...
28. mssaleh (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
HTC One vs LG G2 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 real size comparison http ://goo.gl/zWUTIs
30. fanboylemonkiller (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
i hope it goes well for lg but i just cant beleive it will, i mean the back button is probably the only thing that differce from other phones and the commercial is wannabe samsung but alot cheesier. im not a hater but i dont expect much from this. i hope im wrong!!!