Team behind CyanogenMod working on 'a new challenger'?
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2013, 08:02 posted on
This one will be quick, guys, and that's mainly because we'd like to leverage your collective knowledge and creativity in order to try and decipher this ASAP...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TritonForceX (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
The Cyanogenmod team has been working with Sony lately. Why not create a phone with Sony to help differentiate themselves from the other Android manufacturers? I've thought for a while manufacturers need to open up their phones to them rather than try to create their own skin.
3. digitalw (Posts: 61; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
And on the lock screen there is... EUROPEAN FLAG!
4. aditya.k (Posts: 492; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
All these MNC's should team up with CM bring devices supported by CM team, just like Google Edition devices! :D
All the updates by the CM team! Would be awesome! :D
5. amancarlos (Posts: 42; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Koush already wrote on Google +, it's a free VoIP like calling service
6. CellularNinja (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Well in Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers, when you unlock a new playable character it says "a new enemy has appeared", so the only possible conclusion that can be made is that the Cyanogenmod man is going to be a character in the new Super Smash Brothers!
7. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Well then I look forward to seeing what they come up with.
8. housry23 (Posts: 110; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Free is a carrier in France, so I don't think that has anything to do with the video.
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it's probably CM10.2 with new features.
they've probably been able to actually start working on it since there's official 4.3 dumps everywhere now.
11. MyJobSux (Posts: 87; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Their teaming up with various food franchises and everytime you see the words FREE at the top where your carrier goes you walk into your favorite franchise and get free food.