Target's upcoming promo can get customers a free iPhone 4S by trading in a working iPhone 4
0. phoneArena 24 Feb 2012, 14:21 posted on
Starting this Sunday, February 26th, the big box retailer is turning the on switch to its new limited-time offer with iPhone trade-ins. Specifically, customers can trade in their older iPhones and receive up to $200 in trade-in credit, which can then be turned around and used...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 14253; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
slave trading is illegal. just saying. :)
2. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
considering you could sell an IP4 for the same if not more as a 4S on contract on craigslist, its not that good a deal
3. akita256 (Posts: 80; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
Can you do this at any time in your contract or just if it's time to upgrade?
5. Jake16 (Posts: 10; Member since: 18 Nov 2009)
Well if you still are on contract with your 4, I would assume that you would probably have to pay an ETF to get out of your current contract
6. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
why would you be able to do this at any time would be my first question to you before you posted something as silly as this.....
discounted phones ALWAYS come with a contract....this is getting old
9. tampaiphone1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Made me drive all the way there telling me it was nothing out of pocket except tax, but didn't mention that you had to be ELIGIBLE for an upgrade to do it.... unbelievalbe!!! I was willing to extend my contract but jeez..