Target will offer the HTC Sensation 4G for $199
One of the first things you might notice in the picture below is the "061211" label on the package. While that could mean "June 12, 2011," that seems unlikely, as the 12th is a Sunday. But considering Target's focus on their Sunday circular ads, they might be going with a different release date than T-Mobile.
We mentioned earlier that this might convert the die-hard iPhone fanatics. Sure, the Sensation 4G has a 4.3-inch qHD display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and a much-enhanced version of HTC Sense. But it's ability to convert iPhone fans comes from its style. The aluminum body and contoured glass make the Sensation 4G as attractive as the runway-worthy iPhone.
And if style and raw power aren't enough, then the instant-capture camera and 1080p video recording at 30fps ought to push you over the edge. What do you think? Are you going to buy one of these beauties?
source: Android Central
2. Doakie posted on 15 May 2011, 02:59 1 0
Eh. I would be going more towards the Evo 3D. Pretty much the same specs but not in such a sexy body. But with a paralax screen and 3D 720p recording? Yes please!
5. Chris B (unregistered) posted on 15 May 2011, 14:07 1 1
- Sensation 8 mp camera / Evo 3D 5 mp camera
- Sensation , slimmer, thinner, lighter than the Evo 3D
- Sensation can record 1080p video @ 30 fps / EVO only @ 24 fps
- Evo 3D 1 gb of Ram / Sensation 768 ram (Evo 3D most likely has more ram because it has to deal with 3D, so real world usage wont see any difference)
6. TOdoubleD posted on 15 May 2011, 21:34 1 1
Since when is more RAM not a positive? The 3D also has a better battery and more internal storage. Also more mp doesn't always mean a better camera. We'll have to see if the 3D takes better pictures than the OG EVO. The thinner and slimmer part is so minor you would have a hard time noticing it. The bottom line, they're both great devices. To try and say one is better than the other is nonsense.
3. Maxxx (unregistered) posted on 15 May 2011, 08:53 0 0
i`d buy that if i would live in USA but since i`m not i won`t cause it will cost much more in EUrope