Target taking reservations Friday on the Apple iPhone 5s
0. phoneArena 12 Sep 2013, 23:06 posted on
One of our loyal readers happens to be inside the loop at Target, so he passed along some interesting information; while there is not an official pre-order period for the Apple iPhone 5s, Target will be accepting reservations for the full-priced version of Apple's iconic smartphone starting Friday. We have to admit that we wonder what the point of the reservation is since the reservation will not guarantee an iPhone 5s to the person reserving the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 62; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
I'll only "reserve it" if they at least guarantee I get it. Whats the point of putting in money if its not guaranteed?
4. TargetMobile (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Sep 2013)
You're guaranteed to get one if you can pick it up in 48 hours. Otherwise, you lose your spot on the list.
5. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 62; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
If that's the case then heck yeah I'll reserve it! :D
2. SIGPRO (Posts: 348; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
PA says....Apple's iconic smartphone....sorry to say but the iphone is not iconic anymore, it's lacks innovation, just small upgrades!
3. chemhaz (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 May 2012)
How mainstream can you go, iPhones are as common as Chupa Chumps