Target slashes price of the Apple iPhone 5 to $99.99
0. phoneArena 05 Sep 2013, 15:37 posted on
Looking for a great deal on the Apple iPhone 5? You don't need to look any farther than your local Target (pronounced Tar-jay among the monied set); while Target was offering the Apple iPhone 5 for $149.99, starting today, the device is now just $99.99 with a signed two-year contract. The sale price is available for all of the different carrier versions sold by the discounter, which includes models with Verizon, Sprint and AT&T branding...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. lyndon420 (Posts: 2381; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Gone are the days of long line-ups at the apple store.
5. 1113douglas (Posts: 193; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
apple is the past. people who know what their buying know when i say, Samsung Note 3 all the way! iphones are for little kids
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Every Android flagship released in the last year is still better than the iphone 5s will be.
7. Ninetysix (Posts: 1814; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Get ready to face reality if you think the iPhone 5S will not be a huge success, I'm expecting lots of QQ next week after Apple's event.
9. Topcat488 (Posts: 1181; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Why would anyone buy a ip5C, if you can get a ip5 for less money. Doh! OoO
13. rightcue805 (Posts: 55; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
i work for target mobile and if you have a target around you i suggest you buy your phone from there,
1. trade in program
2. less lines
3. you can save 5% off the phone