Target cuts price of Apple iPhone 4 and Apple iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena posted on 07 May 2012, 23:32
Discount retailer Target, which is expanding its Apple Store-within-a-store program, has cut the price of the Apple iPhone 4 and the Apple iPhone 4S with the 8GB model of the former priced at $50 with a 2-year contract and the latter priced at $100 on contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. harrisonax2 posted on 08 May 2012, 00:01 0 0
radioshack also has this same promo. But They have all three iphones on there. Sprint, att , and verizon! better deal plus radioshack always have them in stock, i tried getting one at target i had to drive 10 miles. Radioshack had it around the corner.
4. CapedCrusaderRobin posted on 08 May 2012, 01:44 2 0
Thats because Target Mobile is owned by Radioshack. So the bigwigs in Texas finally got around to putting the new prices for Target Mobile in the system so that both sites match up in pricing. From what Im hearing Iphone sales arent doing so well lately in Shacklandia and theyre in a panic to sell phones to the point of taking a slight hit on them in order to get them moving.
2. chadrick0814 posted on 08 May 2012, 00:11 5 2
So much for the iPhone being for "rich" people.
5. Sniggly posted on 08 May 2012, 01:47 6 2
Come on, Taco. You had a good day yesterday, don't ruin it with bulls**t arrogance like this.
10. Mxyzptlk posted on 08 May 2012, 06:13 1 0
You're way too bitter for something so trivial.
11. remixfa posted on 08 May 2012, 06:45 3 1
ahh.. and hes back to being the normal troll. ya can never hide it for too long, can ya?
funny since you iNuts keep saying Android is for tech literate people, so on and so forth and iOS is easier. It really sounds like the more intelligent people gravitate to android more often than not. You guys contradict yourself too much.
13. remixfa posted on 08 May 2012, 06:52 2 1
27. taco50 posted on yesterday, 18:17 2 1
Was intelligent would be someone who thinks a phone choice makes them more intelligent. It's a sheeps mentality
This comment is posted in response to #23 Show
14. Mxyzptlk posted on 08 May 2012, 07:08 0 0
16. remixfa posted on 08 May 2012, 08:26 0 1
back pedal on what, troll JR?
23. taco50 (banned) posted on 08 May 2012, 11:16 1 0
Studies show iPhone users are more educated and intelligent.
You're a perfect example of android users being lower tier
24. Sniggly posted on 08 May 2012, 11:28 0 1
Was that the same study that claimed that iPhone users were more tech savvy (but that didn't really say that)?
25. remixfa posted on 08 May 2012, 16:59 0 1
i take that as a compliment from you since just about everything you say is opposite of reality.
17. 99n100 posted on 08 May 2012, 08:33 1 0
Very Intelligent phone? Rich people phone?
Only prisoner and Iphone users need to “Jail Break” and naive people sell their kidney for the phone. My GOD how evil is this phone (Only if Steve Job could answer).
8. TROLL posted on 08 May 2012, 04:46 3 0
So much for fashion style look I'm cool
I've got a iphone, every-where u go where ever you go
U see people holding iphone, what really so typical....
It's not for rich people.
6. ceepyou posted on 08 May 2012, 03:30 0 0
All three models of the 4S are $50 off and the 16GB iPhone 4 (if any are left) are $49.99.
7. RobotMan posted on 08 May 2012, 04:24 2 0
People already start to think the iPhone is outdated and that why the discounts start.
9. MustafaSaidCin. posted on 08 May 2012, 04:51 4 0
it is not a Logical stratedy for Apple..: Why do they cut down the prices while people can sell their Kidneys for a long time.....
12. remixfa posted on 08 May 2012, 06:46 4 0
iphones on sale??? i thought that never happened. Iphones not selling well? never!
18. APPLE_R0YALLY (banned) posted on 08 May 2012, 08:43 0 1
For a short time period! Sale for people who can't
afford it! We like that®
21. EclipseGSX posted on 08 May 2012, 09:58 0 1
Right since the difference between affording it is only $50 when there are Android phones for the same price....stfu dude
20. theoak posted on 08 May 2012, 09:33 1 0
With Verizon pushing LTE, AT&T deploying LTE, folks are getting attracted and pushed to LTE devices.
A price drop may be just enough to entice people enough to think, "for another two years, I will be okay with 3G".
22. rallyguy posted on 08 May 2012, 10:09 0 0
With the Iphone5 supposed to come out soon looks like they might be trying to clear inventory before they have to really cut the price soon.