Target and Best Buy join Sprint on iPhone discounting fun
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Aug 2012, 13:14
Big box retailers are rushing to follow Sprint and Apple's lead as they discount current iPhone models ahead of the launch of the next iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Cyan3boN posted on 13 Aug 2012, 13:31 8 0
Even someone with a brain the size of a peanut will wait this out and buy the next iphone.
2. phitch posted on 13 Aug 2012, 15:45 5 1
Oh boy an iPhone... yippie. Wait let me s**t myself first.
3. Chasers posted on 13 Aug 2012, 17:50 0 0
Agreed, if almost feel bad for customers that are purchasing the 4s. its a 3 year old phone and people are still paying $149 for it. Also Radio Shack has been selling iphone 4s for $149 since May. and the iphone 4 is $49.99 there as well
4. remixfa posted on 13 Aug 2012, 18:55 5 0
wooo hoo.. a phone with 3 yr old technology and a 3.5 inch screen is on sale!! :)
5. Sackboy117 posted on 13 Aug 2012, 20:13 1 0
According to taco, a smartphone that gets discounted becomes "cheap and buggy".
6. dphillips41 posted on 23 Sep 2012, 09:39 0 0
I preordered an IPHONE5 on Saturday, Sept. 15 at 5:30 p.m. (I couldn't go on Friday because of work) at Target Mobile which is owned by Radio Shack. Did my preorder come on Sept. 21....Excuse is Radio Shack didn't buy enough, not that they ran out. No wonder why this company is in dire financial straits. Can't even do the biggest release of the year right!!!!!