TapTap is a smart wristband for romantics: creates an instant invisible connection between lovers
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2013, 07:59 posted on
Here is an interesting concept - what if you could touch your special someone even when he or she is miles away and what if that special person could feel your touch instantly?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Yaldabaoth (Posts: 33; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
I suspect that this would be... repurposed....
12. Tommy1960i (Posts: 100; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
What a useless invention!!!!!!! There are many things a lot more important than this.
2. ChafedBanana (Posts: 359; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I can already imagine what else people will be strapping this watch around.
8. reckless562 (Posts: 851; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
sensetive women fool !!! not u !!! wouldnt fit on ur lil 4 incher anyways
11. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Or we could just be adults about it, and not have to reference something that has nothing to do with the device or the article...
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4188; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Is this tech? Mobile or something?!?
What's next PhoneArena.... mood rings?!? lol
10. reckless562 (Posts: 851; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
its eventually gona b moded n wired to fit in a vibrator (women) and fleshlights (men)