TapTap is a smart wristband for romantics: creates an instant invisible connection between lovers
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2013, 07:59 posted on
Here is an interesting concept - what if you could touch your special someone even when he or she is miles away and what if that special person could feel your touch instantly?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Yaldabaoth (Posts: 42; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
I suspect that this would be... repurposed....
12. Tommy1960i (Posts: 119; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
What a useless invention!!!!!!! There are many things a lot more important than this.
2. ChafedBanana (Posts: 367; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I can already imagine what else people will be strapping this watch around.
8. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
sensetive women fool !!! not u !!! wouldnt fit on ur lil 4 incher anyways
11. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Or we could just be adults about it, and not have to reference something that has nothing to do with the device or the article...
9. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
lols no.... but funny still
+1 for you
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Is this tech? Mobile or something?!?
What's next PhoneArena.... mood rings?!? lol
10. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
its eventually gona b moded n wired to fit in a vibrator (women) and fleshlights (men)