Take a look at what games, apps and videos will look like on the new Apple iPhone
0. phoneArena 31 Aug 2012, 16:55 posted on
With the next iteration of the Apple iPhone expected to offer a larger screen in the 4 inch range, many iPhone users would love to see what apps, videos and games are going to look like on the new screen which will purportedly keep the same resolution horizontally...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
40. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
yet 3 models later STILL LOOKS THE SAME nothing change except the size
18. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Blah blah blah FRAGMENTATION says all iphone fans.
21. JessJess (unregistered)
Android fans would know, they have loads of experience with it.
28. matrix_neo (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Yeah maybe but ifans will be next if your beloved iphone will have 4" screen. You're too late for the party but still I welcome you.
29. xtian1103 (Posts: 363; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
don't mention fragmentation on android fans, it's taboo for them!
34. frydaexiii (Posts: 1456; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
iFans are in no position to talk about fragmentation when all iDevices have different stripped down levels of the latest iOS.
At least when Android devices get updated, you know you're getting ALL of the latest and not 1/4 of it.
44. JessJess (unregistered)
Does it make you cry yourself to sleep at night?
19. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Where are people getting these revolutionary statements from? Those sarcastic jokes are getting old
26. jroc74 (Posts: 6013; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Anyway.....congrats Apple for going the bigger screen route.
Funny tho that Jobs said...nobody wants a bigger phone when the EVO and Droid X1 launched. We all know how that turned out....lol.
37. ddeath (Posts: 169; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Maybe they should call it iPhone 4S+1 row.
A: "Hey, is that an iPhone 4S?"
B: "No, it is an iPhone 5."
A: "Huh? You sure? It looks like an iPhone 4 or 4S to me."
B: "It's longer! Ok? See? It has a 4 inch huge screen! It also has an extra row of app icons! That's amazing innovation!"
A: "Ooookkaayy... I don't want to argue with that..." *Goes back using his/her 1+ year old Samsung, HTC, Sony etc. 4++" screen phone he/she is holding.*
38. champ_vl (Posts: 44; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
If the new iPhone even came out with a 3.51" display they would still call it "Revolutionary" in some obsessed and stupid way and the sheep in America and Europe would still buy it by the dozen.
39. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
it's a inch bigger. why is this news?
47. _PHug_ (Posts: 444; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Actually it's just half an inch bigger going from 3.5 to 4.
An entire inch would stray to far from the Steve Jobs bible of tech design.
46. champ_vl (Posts: 44; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
It seems we have an iPhone fan amongst us that keeps "unliking" our honest comments. Haters gonna hate.
48. AndroidVsApple (Posts: 12; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
4.3 Inch Screen would of been better they just extend it half an inch.. Thats disappointing im keeping the 4S till Apple comes up with something not Stupid like this.. And BTW This should of been the iPhone 4. Get it iPhone 4? 4 inch Screen? The iPhone 5 would of been slightly bigger and much much thinner. sheesh The Nexus still beats this Paper weight