Take a look at the free case that comes with the HTC One (M8) in some regions
0. phoneArena 15 Apr 2014, 13:16 posted on
In some areas of the world, the HTC One (M8) came with something extra in the box, a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) case. This is not a premium product like the HTC Dot View case, but is designed to keep the display off of flat surfaces. It also has a flap that covers the micro USB port and the 3.5mm earphone jack, protecting them from dust and dirt...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1586; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
That's actually pretty nice case for free :D
2. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 405; Member since: 24 May 2011)
Buy a phone for the gorgeous design and metal body, and put it in a plastic case.
Yup, I can see the logic there.
5. AfterShock (Posts: 3305; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Not everyone works in an office,
or like home office space.
So for those of us that don't, this is a stylish answer to work use,
an take case off when danger drops off after work.
6. maherk (Posts: 1358; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
if I ended up getting the M8, I don't see why I can't cover the phone in some situations. Like when I am at home, in my car when I mount the phone on the dashboard and use the gps, going out to play sports so that I won't touch it with my sweaty hands. There is nothing wrong with covering that beauty sometimes.
8. AfterShock (Posts: 3305; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I'd probably go case less an try to get case to wear all over like a good pocket knife carried for years.
I usually let this go unsaid, but I think a distressed look on annealed T2 or better aluminum is sweet.(I suspect phone is T6)
I did that with my HTC DHD, except for plastic covers, it looked great.
11. Robert235 (Posts: 51; Member since: 30 May 2010)
as durable htc one without a case feels like it would slip out my hand.
12. Marvelous (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Sep 2013)
The logic for me is that when I am at work (police officer) I keep my HTC One M8 inside the plastic case it came with. When I am at home I take it straight out of the case. It takes less than a second to put on & the same to take off.
3. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3640; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
But, but plastic is cheap and low build quality. We want premium aluminium cases. JK. Btw cool fit and perfect cutouts
4. wilsong17 (Posts: 1118; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
so is this any different than buying a plastic Samsung phone and putting a tpu case i see the logic
9. datphoneguy (Posts: 141; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
Not the end of the world, but I was sad to see this case wasn't included up in Canada...
13. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
The rear cam with the case on looks like a creepy eyeball. I prefer my phones naked.