Take a look at the free case that comes with the HTC One (M8) in some regions
As you would expect, the case has the appropriate cut outs for the cameras, microphones, the power button and volume rocker. If you're in a region where the case is included, congratulations. Those living in other areas of the globe where HTC did not see fit to include the case, can check out the slideshow below to see what they are missing.
Some HTC One (M8) buyers received a free TPU case in the box
1. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1272; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
That's actually pretty nice case for free :D
2. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 387; Member since: 24 May 2011)
Buy a phone for the gorgeous design and metal body, and put it in a plastic case.
Yup, I can see the logic there.
5. AfterShock (Posts: 2799; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Not everyone works in an office,
or like home office space.
So for those of us that don't, this is a stylish answer to work use,
an take case off when danger drops off after work.
6. maherk (Posts: 895; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
if I ended up getting the M8, I don't see why I can't cover the phone in some situations. Like when I am at home, in my car when I mount the phone on the dashboard and use the gps, going out to play sports so that I won't touch it with my sweaty hands. There is nothing wrong with covering that beauty sometimes.
8. AfterShock (Posts: 2799; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I'd probably go case less an try to get case to wear all over like a good pocket knife carried for years.
I usually let this go unsaid, but I think a distressed look on annealed T2 or better aluminum is sweet.(I suspect phone is T6)
I did that with my HTC DHD, except for plastic covers, it looked great.
11. Robert235 (Posts: 50; Member since: 30 May 2010)
as durable htc one without a case feels like it would slip out my hand.
12. Marvelous (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Sep 2013)
The logic for me is that when I am at work (police officer) I keep my HTC One M8 inside the plastic case it came with. When I am at home I take it straight out of the case. It takes less than a second to put on & the same to take off.
3. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3198; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
But, but plastic is cheap and low build quality. We want premium aluminium cases. JK. Btw cool fit and perfect cutouts
4. wilsong17 (Posts: 886; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
so is this any different than buying a plastic Samsung phone and putting a tpu case i see the logic
9. datphoneguy (Posts: 140; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
Not the end of the world, but I was sad to see this case wasn't included up in Canada...
13. Lt.Green (Posts: 371; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
The rear cam with the case on looks like a creepy eyeball. I prefer my phones naked.